OTIS Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

OTIS Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at OTIS

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OTIS (Rochester, NY) in June 2010.

Interview

Initial contact through career fair. Recruiter followed up with phone interview, then 1:1 interview on location.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you took leadership of a project.   Answer Question
  • Have you ever had difficulties getting along with someone at work? How did you approach the situation?   Answer Question

Negotiation

One-sided - company favorable.

Other Interview Reviews for OTIS

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OTIS (Gainesville, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

I received a first round on-campus interview through my university's career fair. I met first with a sales manager and then directly after met with someone from Human Resources. The sales manager provided me with a lot of information about the company and described the day to day activities of a sales intern. The person from human resources then asked me questions more pertaining to me personally. The whole process lasted around 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What attributes set you apart from others applying for this position?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at OTIS.

Interview

I applied and had my interview the next day. I was interviewed by two representatives on campus and then moved on to a second and third interview onsite a month apart from each other. Each interview was with a different manager at the branch.