OTIS Sales Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

OTIS Sales Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at OTIS

Sales Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at OTIS.

Interview

On campus interview followed by panel interview (3 rounds/2 interviewers) and 5 minute presentation at headquarters. Interviewers were really friendly and encouraging. The presentation is short - they just want to determine your presentation skills.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for OTIS

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at OTIS (Houston, TX) in October 2018.

Interview

I got recruited from an on-campus job fair. I did an over the phone interview that was very casual and then invited to their "super day" in Houston. Most of the interviews (there were 6 in total) were average questions you would get anywhere. Strengths, weaknesses, leadership experience, etc. One interviewer was pretty hard with the "tell me why we should hire you" type questions. It's important to them that you are serious about them as a company. They all will ask what you know about Otis.

Sales Trainee Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OTIS in October 2010.

Interview

The interview process was pretty basic and followed the guidelines of targeted selection aka "tell me about a time when..."

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you faced adversity and how did you handle it?   Answer Question