OTIS Senior Engineering Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at OTIS

1 Interview Review

Senior Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florence, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at OTIS (Florence, SC) in June 2015.

Interview

- HR Phone Screen
- Interview with Hiring Manager
- Onsite Interview with all of the Senior Managers.

All of the interactions went very well and I had positive feedback while in the interview. The company is definitely going through a revival and has a lot of work to do but the products were impressive and the people passionate about the work. Upon leaving I had high hopes of an offer but was given the feedback that I am not qualified for the job and they wanted someone with more experience. This is a HUGE miss on their part. My resume/CV clearly outlined my experience and there was complete transparency both on my resume and in person. Then to get the feedback that I did not have enough experience indicates to me that they did not even view my resume before asking me to come in for an interview. In addition, I am still waiting after 5 weeks for the reimbursement for my travel expenses.

The hiring manager was very nice and got me connected with others in the company but all of the jobs I have been approached with 2-5yr experience engineering jobs and I have that much experience being an engineering manager not to mention my decade of experience as a individual contributor (engineer).

Interview Questions