OU Medicine Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at OU Medicine

2.9

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at OU Medicine (Oklahoma City, OK) in February 2016.

Interview

I was peer interviewed by 3 employees. They all had a rubric to follow and took turns asking me questions . Peer interviews are alot less intimidating than management interviews. We ended up laughing a few times. It was very chill.

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at OU Medicine (Oklahoma City, OK) in July 2015.

Interview

Apply online, receive call for interview appointment, interview and hire, orientation and training. There really isn't 30 words for me to describe. Just keeping the description basic/simple for prospective applicants. Hope this helps.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time how you handled X situation.   1 Answer

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at OU Medicine (Oklahoma City, OK).

Interview

Two interviews that were very long. Spent two hours interviewing with a tour of the laboratory in between. Two people with each interview. Second interview is peer interview. One of the peer interviewers doesnt like to shake hands. Only shake hands if they offer. Interview questions were past situational questions. Thirty to fifty questions, but its easy. Didnt get the job because of lack of experience with PCR.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you struggled to meet a deadline   1 Answer

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OU Medicine in August 2017.

Interview

The interview was very laid back and informal. There were only a few questions and they mostly asked me to talk about my interests and why I had applied for this position. The office seemed organized and professional.

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OU Medicine (Oklahoma City, OK).

Interview

The first interview is with the manager who asks a bunch of standardized interview questions and how would you handle these types of scenarios questions. The next interview is a peer interview with 2-3 of the staff nurses

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at OU Medicine in August 2014.

Interview

The peer review interview is DEAD people....please move into the 21st Century. This is meaningless and a waste of time...many a good employee is lost because of the peer review .

Interview Questions

Negotiation

acceptable

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at OU Medicine (Oklahoma City, OK) in June 2011.

Interview

Interview with manager and supervisor then follow up with peer interview group. Waited weeks to hear back. Contacted by HR. Then the background and drug testing and visit to employee help before orientation

Interview Questions

• How to deal with difficult patients   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OU Medicine (Oklahoma City, OK) in November 2018.

Interview

I applied and shortly after I received a call and I completed two phone prescreen interviews and then completed a peer interview. Shortly after my peer interview I received the job offer and started within two weeks from the offer. During my panel interview I got to speak with current team members and learn more about the department and team as whole which helped make my decision in joining OU Medicine.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my background, experience, and my recruiting style.   Answer Question

Registrar Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmond, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at OU Medicine (Edmond, OK) in September 2010.

Interview

Phone interview, 1:1 interview, skills test, another phone interview with Dallas, group interview, background check, drug screen, job offer

Emergency Department Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OU Medicine (Oklahoma City, OK).

Interview

Went into interview with current employees and Er Charge RN. They ask questions and kinda break the ice. They said that I smiled a lot and they needed to have someone in the department that was full of energy. I told them I'm willing to learn and I catch on quickly. I'm a people person who loves to help. I got a call the following week with a job offer.