OUM & Co. LLP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at OUM & Co. LLP

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at OUM & Co. LLP (Davis, CA) in March 2019.

Interview

Built up a great connection with Tamara through Email, much appreciate with her quick responses. First had a Phone Interview with the Recruiter, Tamara, then with the Audit Partner. Love chatting with them about the community within OUM. Lastly had a Campus interview with the HR Manager, Annette. It was very nice of her to come to the Campus (UC Davis) for the Campus interview, Absolutely loved talking to her! The Interview Process was GREAT overall, especially with the quick follow up with Tamara. Thank you!

Interview Questions

• What makes OUM different from others? Why OUM?   1 Answer

Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OUM & Co. LLP (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by HR the next day to set up phone interview, followed by in-person interview with 2 partners and 1 senior staff. They were very flexible and quick with scheduling. Friendly interviewers, smooth communication, timely follow up, overall it was pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• General questions about qualification, previous experiences and expectation   Answer Question

Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OUM & Co. LLP (San Francisco, CA) in January 2019.

Interview

The process was fast and communication was always made promptly. The staff at OUM was friendly, hosted a great open house, and substantive interviews filled with a lot of one on one dialogue and swift feedback. Such a welcoming company, from top to bottom with amazing people in HR.

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at OUM & Co. LLP in February 2019.

Interview

I applied through my university then set up a phone interview with the recruiter and then interviewed with one of the partners. The interview process went by swiftly, as the recruiter was very responsive and good with following up.

Interview Questions

• -Why are you interested in accounting?
      -Why OUM?
      -What are the biggest skills would you bring?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OUM & Co. LLP (San Francisco, CA) in January 2019.

Interview

The whole interview process lasted about three weeks. The interview itself was around 1.5 hours long and you usually hear back from them within 48 hours. Everyone at OUM is really friendly, I was really nervous when I arrived but as soon as I started conversing with them I felt more comfortable. Sadly some interviews feel like an interrogation, but here it was more like a friendly conversation which made the interview way more enjoyable for me. I interviewed with one senior associate, one manager and one partner; they were all very easy to talk to and genuinely seem like a great team to work with.

Staff Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at OUM & Co. LLP (San Francisco, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Very friendly, laid back. Sold the firm and opportunity well. Met with Partner, Sr. Manager, Manager, and HR Manager. I was recruited via Linkedin which was really nice as I was able to skip over the formal application process. I did my interview in person and I thought I was mediocre, but I got the offer the following week and accepted immediately.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience? What can you bring to the firm? Usually questions. Nothing too difficult or out of the blue. It was very laid back and more of a casual conversation both about the firm/accounting and general life stuff.   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at OUM & Co. LLP (San Francisco, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very friendly and comfortable. I met with one partner and two managers for about a half an hour each. The interviews were more like conversation rather then questions and answers, making you feel at ease.

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at OUM & Co. LLP (Carlsbad, CA) in May 2019.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth. I first had a phone interview with Tamara Litrich, HR. Then the same day she set me for an in-person interview at the Carlsbad office. At the in-person interview, I met with the Partner Steve Green, Manager Cyndi Barranon and Michael Swansen, they made me feel so comfortable which made me feel less nervous and helped me focus on answering the interview questions to the best of my ability.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about myself, my work experience as well as my path way to pursuing a Bachelors degree in Accounting?   1 Answer

Tax Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OUM & Co. LLP (San Francisco, CA) in June 2019.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview with talent acquisition and about one week later I had a virtual interview with 2 partners and a manager. I was a little worried about the ability to get a thorough feel of the firm through a computer screen, but overall the process was very smooth and I felt that a virtual interview was just as productive as an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• What about OUM stood out to you when you were researching firms?   Answer Question

Tax Staff Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at OUM & Co. LLP.

Interview

The interview process went really well. The recruiter reached out to me and had an initial phone interview. After that, she scheduled me to come in and meet with a Tax Senior, Tax Senior Manager, and a Tax Partner. The interviews were 30 minutes each and most of the questions were mostly about my work experience. The whole process was very pleasant and all the interviewers were really nice. Two days after, I came back to interview with the Executive Tax Partner. I