OUM & Co. LLP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

OUM & Co. LLP Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at OUM & Co. LLP

Tax Associate Interview

Interview

I applied on my campus career platform and got an invitation to the interview within a week. The interview took about half an hour. the interviewer went through my resume and asked about my experiences. No behavior questions. The interviewer basically didn't ask me any questions, he was talking 90% of the time about how he likes working at OUM. Fairly easy interview.

Audit Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at OUM & Co. LLP in October 2015.

Interview

Submitted resume online and also provided my resume to a staff member at a school event.
    Received correspondence within a week to set up an interview.
    Had three, in office, interviews. The questions were geared towards gaining an understanding of my background and my ambitions. There was a lot of discussion about the firm and the engagements. The interviewers were all friendly. There were no "left field" type questions.

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at OUM & Co. LLP (San Francisco, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very friendly and comfortable. I met with one partner and two managers for about a half an hour each. The interviews were more like conversation rather then questions and answers, making you feel at ease.

Staff Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at OUM & Co. LLP (San Francisco, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Very friendly, laid back. Sold the firm and opportunity well. Met with Partner, Sr. Manager, Manager, and HR Manager. I was recruited via Linkedin which was really nice as I was able to skip over the formal application process. I did my interview in person and I thought I was mediocre, but I got the offer the following week and accepted immediately.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience? What can you bring to the firm? Usually questions. Nothing too difficult or out of the blue. It was very laid back and more of a casual conversation both about the firm/accounting and general life stuff.   Answer Question

Tax Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at OUM & Co. LLP (San Francisco, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

on campus interview was easy, no unexpected questions asked. The whole interview process was more like a chatting with a new friend, knowing more details about this job and possible training provided.

Interview Questions

• Why choose San Francisco as the first place to start career?   Answer Question