OVH Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

OVH Interview Questions

Interviews at OVH

2.4

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OVH (New York, NY).

Interview

First interview was routine and it was a great interview. The second interview was horrible. The hiring manager spoke unprofessional. Didn't talk in complete sentences and said "um" every other word. Had no idea of the starting salary. If an offer was made I wouldn't of took it. You lost my interest after the 10 um. I wouldn't want to work for you.

Data Center Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OVH.

Interview

Interviewed with the Recruiter, was pleasant and sent my info to the hiring manager. I was declined and then contacted some days later. I havn't had the interview with the hiring manager yet.

TAM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OVH (Reston, VA) in March 2018.

Interview

I answered a short questionnaire online and was then called in for a in-person and video conference interview. The questions were routine and felt very comfortable during the process. This was more of a walk thru to see if the company and I were a good fit for the position advertised. I have only positive comments for the process that I experienced. Hopefully, I will hear more from the company but, it looks like a very promising place to work. No offers at this time.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to deal with an upset customer and how was it resolved?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at OVH in March 2019.

Interview

1. wait for some time.
    2. Answer some stupid meaningless question .
    3. You will get offer letter
    I never faced such a stupid interview in my career. Waste of time and energy .

Interview Questions

• Interviewer can not copy exact question from Google. They are making mistake in copying question as well and making the question meaningless .   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OVH (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2018.

Interview

First round, the recruitment agency hands over the questionnaire that has to be filled in with answers. Simple round. Next round interview with manager. But manager was busy shopping that he called from a shopping mall at a noisy environment for taking interview. I was asked to come to their office for this. They informed that I have qualified for next round. After that no response.

Technical Support Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bārdaw (Tunisia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OVH (Bārdaw (Tunisia)) in March 2014.

Interview

send an email, they called me, then put me in a technical test very specific to their work, then I got hired, the technical test was unexpexted since they clearly told that they will not do a test today

Interview Questions

Negotiation

asking about if I could work at night, I accepted even with low salary

Event Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at OVH (London, England (UK)) in February 2018.

Interview

1 - 30min phone scan
    2 - 1-hour face to face interview
    3 - 30min phone scan

interview process went very great and professional up until the last phone interview where I was told I would be speaking to another event marketing manager who was due to start at OVH in couple of months time.

After quickly introducing myself, what I thought was going to be a 'friendly' call with my counterpart starting soon turns up into a nightmare. The person told me that she would not be event manager but would be EMEA event director and that I would report to her.

Her English was not great and so she asked if we could speak French. She absolutely rushed the interview and replied to me arrogantly when I could not find my words in French (at no point in the job spec was french a mandatory requirement). She did not leave any time for questions or did not ask if I had any, when I was answering questions she will interrupt me to say: you only have 4 minutes left! only 2 minutes now... felt like she had no consideration for my answers and no experience interviewing... just awful!

I decided to email the recruiter who seemed very professional to let him know my feelings and provide constructive feedback. They never replied or update me on the status of my application despite the fact that I was told that they would ALWAYS provide with constructive feedback.

So disappointing.

Interview Questions

Interview

They called back to set up an interview in their office in Beauharnois. The office is in front of the datacenter and not actually part of the datacenter so there was no preview of the working environement.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at OVH (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in July 2013.

Interview

Three interview steps... First a phone interview made by the company "HR" technician, then an email "interview" consisting of a number of questions to be replied by mail, finally an actual interview, very casual (the main interviewer was even wearing a short and sandals) with your immediate boss and the HR technician, then with a company manager. Very casual trying to let you loose yourself and feel it as a conversation.

Interview Questions

• The usual strengths/weaknesses, some technical questions, some questions to validate you are actually bilingual/trilingual if you happen to speak Spanish and some general questions to understand your professional background and work expectations   Answer Question

Data Center Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OVH in April 2017.

Interview

phone call screening, followed by Hr skype interview, then another skype interview with the technical manager, Both interviews were somehow the same questions asking about my background, and what i am expecting, and what i will add to the company

Interview Questions

• tell me more about yourself and basic interview questions, felt more like a chat than an interview, was not so professional the way they dealt with the interview.   Answer Question