Oakland Housing Authority Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Oakland Housing Authority

Risk Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Oakland Housing Authority (Oakland, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

First a telephone screening, then a phone interview, then panel interview, and it ends with an interview with the Director of HR and the Director of Risk Management. Very friendly group with a tough set of questions. They was clear and concise answers to their questions. Be prepared to provide many examples from past experiences.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to create a training presentation, go over the steps, and the successes you had in developing? Any room for improvement?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oakland Housing Authority in August 2009.

Interview

Very basic interview. There were 3 managers on the panel. The questions were something someone went online and printed minutes before I arrived (that's how it seemed). No eye contact and they seemed to be reading the questions on their sheet instead of listening to my answers to the questions.

Negotiation

No negotiation, they presented their salary and benefits and that was it.