Oakley Director, Customer Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Oakley Director, Customer Care Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Director, Customer Care Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Oakley in December 2008.

Interview

All final candidates for the position were requested to be at their offices at the same time on the same day. The HR person gathered the 6 candidates in the lobby and ushered us to a single conference room where he debriefed everyone together. Everyone had been sent a schedule of the people they would meet and the time (a round robin essentially). All candidates met each other and passed each other multiple times throughout the day. The candidates and some of those who were conducting interviews had lunch together. I am not so sure this was a good idea. If someone had been interviewing, but did not want it known, then this would certainly have been a bad idea. In addition, having lunch together as a group was even more awkward. Discussions included experiences, possible strategies for the business, etc. Needless to say, it did not promote an open conversation. I, for one, did not want to share any ideas openly giving another candidate an edge in a later discussion. And finally, the building itself, while posturing as a hip, post-apocalyptic presence was oppressive and depressing inside. It is massive, cold and dark. When I left at the end of the day, I was ambivalent about the job and unsure how I would respond if an offer was presented. On the plus side, the people who worked there (for the most part) were very nice and easy to like.

Interview Questions

• Would you incentivize non-sales reps the same as sales reps if they made a sale?   1 Answer