Oakley Sales Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 5, 2017

2.0

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Oakley (New York, NY).

Interview

Fast. Not in depth. Interviewer told me what he was looking for, asked why I did prior and hired me on the spot. He wanted to hire me for asm but I wasn't ready at that time. I did get promoted within one month.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your last job?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Oakley

Sales Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oakley in October 2014.

Interview

Met the store manager at a hotel because the official store was not open yet. We talked about my work experience and hobbies, he seemed more interested in my first job than my current one which I found odd. We spoke for about an hour and he said he would contact me within a week to let me know. He emailed me the next day and asked if I would be able to recruit anyone from my current job to work at Oakley and I replied that I would speak to some people. I did a follow up email one week later but NEVER heard back from him.

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Oakley (Boca Raton, FL) in May 2014.

Interview

very quick
    interview lasted about 10 minutes,
    it is very important the way you dress, Oakley looks for motivated adventurous people, you must love the brand, research Oakley before you go in for the interview
    i was told i will get a call back after a few days
    hired 1 week after application
    took 2 more weeks until i could get on schedule due to short amount of allowed payroll hours company permits per store.
    did a background check which took an additional 3 days to come in
    fill out all new hire paper work is online in the store.

Interview Questions

• hours available, strength and weakness, previous management experience   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oakley (Denver, CO) in April 2014.

Interview

It was pretty laid back and he explained all the duties i would be preforming. We talked a lot about past jobs and we had a lot in common so it made it easier for me to feel comfortable

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Foothill Ranch, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oakley (Foothill Ranch, CA).

Interview

They over blow the position and make it sound 100% more then what it is

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected for retail interview, they ask questions of an interview deck ...verbatim   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oakley (The Woodlands, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

I was a little worried about if I had the job or not because it was a kind of slow process. The do a background check if they want to hire you.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what Oakley is?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Oakley (Houston, TX) in June 2009.

Interview

Promoted from within with interviews from my store manager and area manager. They believe in earning the position before you get it; meaning you better be doing what would be expected of you at that position already. Calm, relaxed interview. Ask questions about how you could be a positive effect on the team, and how you can help the store reach its goals. Also, personality questions and what seperates you from the rest type of questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you went through adversity and eventually helped lead a team to its goal.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I accepted the offer as it stood and did not try to negotiate another price.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foothill Ranch, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Oakley (Foothill Ranch, CA) in May 2008.

Interview

three rounds of interview and a final group interview. It seemed like they were looking for fit and the kind of questions they threw out made it seem like a fraternity hazing initiation. It seemed like a prelude of what's to come at Oakley. Mentally crossed them of the list.

Interview Questions

• Give me five names of our competitors and why Oakley is better than them?   Answer Question