Oakton Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oakton (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

there were 4 rounds of interview
    1)written test
    ask some aptitude english basics
    2)technical F2F with
    core concepts and basics of all topics
    3)Manager Round F2F
    checked communication skills, and they are monitoring how confident are you
    4)Onsite maneger interview
    confidence levels and English fluency

Interview Questions

• core java basics,
      advanced java basics,
      project details
      jdbc concepts
      database concepts   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oakton (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Interview process sucks. I thought it would be better not to disclose the process. Any way will get the experience at oakton. So finally interview is so easy to cracking. U will get only basic questions , because maximum number of people does not the basics at all

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There will be no negotiations at all becoz they will say that, providing lunch..... Etc.

All Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canberra (Australia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Oakton (Canberra (Australia)).

Interview

look good, be nice, say the right thing, or not, doesn't matter. What matters is to be able to smooth-talk the interviewer. And if he/she got you the interview, then you're through. Don't worry about your actual skills and experience, nobody will be able to question you.

Interview Questions

• How much do you want to be paid?   1 Answer

Negotiation

inexistent

Applications Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Oakton (Melbourne (Australia)) in February 2015.

Interview

I was reached by company HR via linked-in . Started as normal process where i was asked few background questions and my expertise. I was told expected salary and job description and scheduled face to face interview.

Face to face interview was conducted by Senior Consultant and technical manager. The guy asked me .Net related questions , Design patterns , Front end (Bootstrap). I would say normal stuff. The manager asked some personality questions. A day after i was offered the job.

Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Oakton (Melbourne (Australia)) in July 2010.

Interview

As this was an interview initiated by an employee recommendation the process was quite simple, the most difficult part was finding a time when we could all meet. the most interesting question I was asked was "Would I make a recommendation that would cause an employee's termination?"

Interview Questions

• Would I make a recommendation that could cause the termination of an employee?   1 Answer

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canberra (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Oakton (Canberra (Australia)).

Interview

Had an interview with the Recruitment Director. Very easy to talk, all they want to know is what are you intentions, why Oakton, what brings you to them and what are your future goals.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was a bit daunting but I knew what my worth was so I went for it.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oakton (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process is good but bit delay, it will start from resume screening and interview one to one (5 technical). They was asked about the technical, verbal and communication skills.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oakton (Sydney (Australia)) in December 2014.

Interview

1-on-1 with Director level and another one with a peer. Mostly 2-way communication in a small round table room. The interview was set up to be less formal than initially thought.

Interview Questions

• How would I approach clients having not had experience in consulting work before?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

will have first round of technical interview with the tecnical leads, second round will be taken by managers. Both the rounds will be primarily based on the technical capabilities. If the candidate is strong or moderate in those areas. He will be sent for review to Human Resource department.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oakton (Sydney (Australia)) in December 2013.

Interview

1 technical round, 1 cultural fit round
    They explained the role well, explained the company well, and focused on understanding, behavioural and definition questions.
    at the end of the second round they took me around the office to show me around.
    They are after driven individuals with a high level of technical understanding

The interview was quicker then most other consultancies.

Interview Questions

• How much do you know about Oakton   1 Answer