Oasis Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Oasis Systems Interview Questions

2.0

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Oasis Systems (Bedford, MA) in August 2015.

Interview

Recruiter found me at a job fair, liked my verbal description of who I was and what I wanted to do, and asked for an electronic copy of my resume. The screening went very fast and within 2 days I had an in-person interview with the hiring manager who spent about 90 minutes with me before introducing me to others in the office.

Interview Questions

• - If you could teach one thing about leadership, what would it be?   1 Answer

Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eglin AFB, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Oasis Systems (Eglin AFB, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

My interview process involved sitting down with the contract lead/supervisor and another "regular" member on the contract who had experience in the position I was applying for. I didn't realize until later that the "regular" member was not a manager of any sort. The interview itself was laid back; not very stressful at all because the project lead herself is pretty laid back. It was obvious she didn't know a whole lot about the specific position I was interviewing for, hence why the other gentleman was there, as she basically depended on him to ask me questions about the job. The interview took about 30 minutes or less. During the interview, she told me that because of my education I seemed a little over-qualified for the position - of course my first thought was that this was her attempt to tell me that I'm not getting the job. At the conclusion of the interview, however, she told me she couldn't say for sure, but I met all the requirements to qualify for the position. About a week later, I was called by the division chief from section who worked with Oasis, and who wanted to speak with me about another position. He told me the contract lead/supervisor for Oasis told them she thought I would be "bored" in the position I interviewed for, so they offered me another position and gave me the opportunity to choose between the two.

Interview Questions

• What is your specific experience with the functionality of this position?   Answer Question

Negotiation

During a phone discussion, I was able to negotiate my salary almost to the max amount for the position.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Oasis Systems in December 2013.

Interview

I contacted the HR person through LinkedIn asking about openings posted on several websites. They brought me in for an interview and it last about 90 minutes. After covering an overview of the company and the job opportunities I was being considered for, they asked me to walk through my resume and I focused on the relevant experiences. Significant changes are coming through follow-on contracts and they addressed my concerns and answered my questions as best they could.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult or unexpected questions. I'm very familiar with the projects and programs they support.   Answer Question

Program Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montgomery, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Oasis Systems (Montgomery, AL).

Interview

Hired based upon site director's personal knowledge and experience working with me at other company and task order.

Negotiation

No negotiation. Employer met minimum end of expected salary range with no chance for bonus or other incentives.

Acquisition Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oasis Systems in February 2011.

Interview

The HR manager was a great help to succeed in getting hired. She conducted the phone interview and felt that I had the right personality to fit in with the team. There were some concerns that I needed to discuss with the family. She was encouraging and understanding. At the 1:1 interview, she helped me as a coach and advocate.

Project Manager Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Oasis Systems in January 2010.

Interview

one interview with hiring manager and myself