Oath Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Oath

2.9

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Oath (Sunnyvale, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Met with Vice president and his assistant who works from home as well as some staff. Asked questions about audit and some business scenarios. Some of the employees did not seem engaged in interview process.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in Oath?   5 Answers
    • Walk me through how you would plan for an audit?   4 Answers
    • What do you like to do for fun?   4 Answers

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Applied online in January, took almost one month to process. It was a phone interview including 3 coding challenges. But the interview time is set by hiring manager. Talked about some previous experience and then coding challenges.

Interview Questions

• find an subarray with size of n in an array, calculate the products of elements in the subarray, return the subarray whose products has most 0s   1 Answer
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oath in February 2018.

Interview

On-campus interview. It lasts one and half hour, divided into two technical interviews. Firstly walk through my resume and then give a coding question. One-round is on the white board, and another round is on the laptop.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oath (Atlanta, GA) in January 2018.

Interview

Campus interview. Basic questions in Java . The interviewer is good and helps some times. Some of the questions are not easy. At least I didn't get some of the follow up questions answered. Some interviewers can be passive however.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oath (San Jose, CA) in October 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth. The recruiter set up the date in the next week after contact and by the end of 2 weeks, I was hired. The questions asked were pretty good, I would say one Leetcode easy and two Leetcode medium.

Interview Questions

• Given two nodes of a binary tree, find their lowest common ancestor.   2 Answers

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oath.

Interview

paging, virtual memory, thrashing and other os concepts. He asked very hardware specific questions. It was for production engineering so he did not ask any coding question. Overall experience was average.

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oath (Sunnyvale, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

Applied to the company on school website, got an interview soon after that. Tandem interviews, each one half an hour, first an engineer followed by an manager. Received dinner invite soon after the interview, and offer followed.

Interview Questions

• Q: BST traversal
      Q: CIRCULAR Buffer   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oath.

Interview

Applied at career fair. Received the invitation to encamps interview the same day, but cannot attend it. After around 1 week , got contacted by a director of engineering for a phone screen.

Interview Questions

• Java & SQL questions, like static keyword, polymorphism, inner join.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oath.

Interview

Typical software engineering interview. However, my rejection letter was extremely unprofessional.

"just to keep you informed. we will NOT be moving forward with your candidature at Yahoo/Oath. continue working on improving your problem solving and coding skills.

Nachi."

Nachi clearly does not value maintaining professional relationships or even a semblance of a professional image. I would be not recommend interviewing with Nachi to anyone.

Interview Questions

• How can you calculate the square root of any number without using Math.sqrt().   2 Answers

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Oath in June 2018.

Interview

I had asked a friend for a referral. He referred me and within 2 weeks a recruiter reached out to me on email asking for a time for 1-hour phone screen.

Interview Questions

• - Resume based background questions
      - Data structures
      - 1 Leetcode like question   1 Answer