Oberthur Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Oberthur Technologies Interview Questions

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oberthur Technologies in November 2014.

Interview

I had an interview with 4 different people and the entire process took about 3-4 hours. One of them told me that I would get an answer by no later than Wednesday (interview took place on Monday). I didn't know whether he meant Wednesday in the same week I had the interview or Wednesday the week after - well, it didn't really matter after all since I never got an answer from them.

I think they could have handled it better but it seems that they wouldn't be very promising to their employees either.

Interview Questions

• No surprises... typical interview questions such as "what are your strengths and weaknesses" and "tell me about yourself"   1 Answer

N/A Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oberthur Technologies.

Interview

I applied online for Position A and was told I'd be a better fit for a higher level, better paying position. They were very anxious to bring me and I adjusted my schedule to make the several hour drive down.

The interview process was very informal and the people were decent. However, the primary supervisor I spent most of the time with spent 90% of the time talking about their operation, about what they wanted to do and gave me little opportunity to talk about myself.

After the interview, they completely shut down all communication. It took six weeks to get a simple, one line item reimbursement check. I'd hate to be their vendors.

Interview Questions

• I would have needed to be asked a question first. I asked a few myself to gauge their knowledge of the systems in place and the answers that came back were not correct.   Answer Question