Ocbc Bank Assistant Vice President Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ocbc Bank Assistant Vice President Interview Questions

2.9

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Assistant Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Ocbc Bank (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Interview was postponed. On rescheduled interview day, interviewers were late. My only take away was the word "dynamic". Everything was about being "dynamic". Asked personal questions and told me that having young kids wld be an issue if I had to be somewhere at a certain time after work. I don't see how my family structure has anything to do with my skills and experiences.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your career history.   Answer Question
  • Share something personal about yourself. This led to her stating that having young children would be an issue.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ocbc Bank

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ocbc Bank (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

2 Interviews altogether. The normal interview questions about myself and how I can contribute to the role. First interview comes with a test based on skills and logic. Second interview is an informal chat to gauge the chemistry with and maturity of the candidate.

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ocbc Bank (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2014.

Interview

Apply via company website or via friend's recommendation. It take about 2 weeks before HR contact you.

A total of 2 rounds of interview for my case.
    You are to bring along your certificates and commendation letters (if any) for verification purposes.
    The interview session is typically about 15 to 20 minutes depending on how much questions you have for the interviewer as well as how much questions he/she has for you.

Interview is one-on-one in a meeting room.

Interview Questions

• Explain your understanding of the SDLC processes, the inputs and outputs for each phases.
      Tell me about your previous work experiences.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ocbc Bank (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

apply online;; verbal and numerical test; telephone interview;; interview with HR; one whole day assessment center; interview with hiring manager; interview with cfo; offer. The one day assessment center includes 4 parts, 2 in the morning and 2 in the afternoon. you have group projects as well as individual project

Interview Questions

• it is with my manager, if you are to advise the bank to invest in a company, which investment do you suggest?   Answer Question

Negotiation

ask for higher salary. but bank says need to prove yourself first

Assistant Vice President Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ocbc Bank.

Interview

Information on role, compensation and benefits were sketchy at best. Expectations were poorly managed and replies were not forthcoming.

Assistant Vice President Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ocbc Bank.

Interview

2 rounds of interview with hiring manager, head of department and hr person in charge

Assistant Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ocbc Bank (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in November 2012.

Interview

Professional HR team, recruiter will sit in during the interview. Multiple interviews sessions with department head, division head and Singapore division or department head.

Not much preparation required, but candidate need to ask more about the job expectation in order to get a full picture of what is expected.

Interview Questions

• general, with experience on previous project or situation   Answer Question

Assistant Vice President Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ocbc Bank.

Interview

Hiring Manager followed by his Boss and HR

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Offer is based on last drawn salary as HR is involved irrespective of market rate