Ocbc Bank Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ocbc Bank Business Analyst Interview Questions

2.8

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ocbc Bank (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in December 2016.

Interview

It took about 2 weeks for my application to get review and a phone interview with the HR executive about 30 mins mainly talking about my background. Afterward get shortlisted to attend for interview at OCBC Bank with the manager and HR executive.

Interview Questions

• 1. tell me about yourself
    2. eventually what you wish to become?
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ocbc Bank

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ocbc Bank (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2016.

Interview

Test on behavioural and went thru resume. Atmosphere was relaxed and engaging. Overall it was a good experience. Generally all basic questions and staff were friendly. First round was with the HR, second was with the Hiring Manager, Final round was with Group Head and HR of ORM.

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about yourself, Why OCBC and not other banks, What do you know about this job.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ocbc Bank (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2014.

Interview

Phone interview conducted to get to understand your background first and then interview with the HR recruiting officer to brief about job scope and character screening followed by line manager to give you situational test.

Interview Questions

• What are the qualities that you posses you think will fit this job   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ocbc Bank in May 2012.

Interview

Started of with a phone interview with potential boss, discussing typical stuff such as experience / how you can contribute / expectation, etc