Ocbc Bank Business Development Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ocbc Bank Business Development Manager Interview Questions

2.6

Business Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ocbc Bank.

Interview

Secured 1st round interview through referral. Interviewed by a team leader and he did most of the talking describing the nature of the job. The interview process was very relaxed and more of getting to know you session. Interviewer was very genuine and cares about your development.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ocbc Bank

Business Development Manager Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Ocbc Bank.

Interview

first round of interview with HR and hiring managers. Second round with biz head. By then you should have gotten the job. Process is quick should it be an internal referral. Show interest and that you are cut out for the job then you are fine.

Interview Questions

• Tell us more about yourself? Why sales? Questions to ascertain you are cut out for sales actually.   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Interview

I went through 2 rounds of interview, 1 is for the team leader (they have 2 teams), 1 is for the overall leader for both teams. The first team leader tried to paint the worst case scenario of the job. The second one discussed my career progression. Funny that he conducted the interview in Mandarin.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ocbc Bank (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Explanation of job scope and knowing more of applicant. They may need you to explain your weaknesses, previous work experience and test your interpersonal skills. Some sales related questions and experiences. Will be interviewed by both the HR executive/Manager as well as your prospective head of department. They will be assessing your personality on whether you are suitable for the job and is able to communicate well with your immediate superior. The entire interview process took less than an hour.

I had a better offer.

Business Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ocbc Bank in July 2012.

Interview

The first interview was with the HR, she briefly go through the salary and job scope. The second interview was with the group leader and team leader. I got the offer few days after the interview.

Found another job