Ocbc Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 7, 2017

2.8

Young Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ocbc Bank (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I was told there will be 3-4 stages of interview depending on the department you are appying/assigned to.
    I had the video interview followed by the HR interview. Behavioural questions were asked for both stages. The HR interviewer was friendly and I would say the whole process was less than 30minutes.

Postgraduate Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

There are 3 stages of the application process:

1. Online assessment (verbal reasoning and numerical tests)
    2. Assessment Centre (group discussion, case study and presentation)
    3. Interview

Candidates with MBA background will be preferred.

Mortgage Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ocbc Bank.

Interview

Applied through their website and received a call go for Interview at OCBC Centre @Chulia Street. Quite awkward during the interview as it was conducted in a 2 vs 2 scenario. The hiring manager/ HR and 2 interviewees.

Interview Questions

• What will you do if you do not achieve the set targets for a few months in a row?   Answer Question

OCBC YBP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ocbc Bank (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Video interview by Sonru after online application through OCBC website. The applicant would need to indicate two departments that are of your choice. The video interview consisted of around 7 questions in total.

Interview Questions

Interview

The hiring process was indeed quick for sales position. You would need to complete an assessment, gone through hr interview, and lastly interview with your desired department PIC. HR will provide a short brief intro about OCBC

Young Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Interview

Applied online, went through an online video interview of 7 behavioural/ situational questions, last question is open for you to say anything you want them to know about you. There are practise questions but it's important in to practise on your own first as there is only 1-2 mins for you to record an answer for each question

Interview Questions

• One time you led a team to achieve a goal and how you went about doing that   Answer Question

Young Bankers Programmer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ocbc Bank in November 2017.

Interview

Received the email by OCBC for online interview, but did not receive the interview link. Send them an email, but didn’t get any response. But it was relatively easy to apply via OCBC portal as compared to other banks.

Personal Financial Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ocbc Bank (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2017.

Interview

Applied in November 2017 and got an invitation to attempt their Online assessment the next day. Consists of 2 parts. If you manage to pass that stage you will be invited for an interview. Mine was a panel of 3 people (not sure who they were) and if you pass that you will get a call to sign a contract.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and why do you want to be a banker   1 Answer

Young Bankers Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ocbc Bank (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Video interview. 7 questions with last question asking if you have any other comments to add. About 45 seconds for you to read and think about the question. 2 minutes to answer question, with the ability to stop the timer early if you are done.

Interview Questions

• What would be one or two ideal projects you would like to take on here in OCBC?   Answer Question
    • Describe a scenario where you had to think out of the box and how did it go?   Answer Question
    • How are you different from other candidates?   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation where you had trouble working with a teammate.   Answer Question
    • Describe an event that you where you led a team and how did they react?   Answer Question

Service Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ocbc Bank.

Interview

They told me to arrive 15 minutes early from the stated time, but kept me waiting for 1 hour after the stated time, wasting a grand total of 1.25 hours.