Ocean Spray Assistant Brand Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ocean Spray Assistant Brand Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Ocean Spray

3.2

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ocean Spray.

Interview

Whole process lasted close to a month. Phone screen with hiring manager, In person interviews with 6 people on marketing team, coffee with the CMO. Overall straightforward process and HR was great to work with.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ocean Spray

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ocean Spray in June 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with a brand manager. Very straight-forward, behavioral/fit interview, plus two case questions: Tell me about one of your favorite brands, and company is considering entering _____ category--what do you consider?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ocean Spray (Boston, MA).

Interview

I applied online through my university's MBA job listings. My process consisted of screener interview with HR (resume walkthrough, behavioral) then phone interview with brand manager. Phone interview was primarily behavioral and had a short market sizing case. I took three weeks before I heard that I wouldn't progress to the next round.

Interview Questions

• Asked to describe an innovative product that I thought was doing a great job and why.   Answer Question
    • Standard behavioral questions and resume walk through, tell me about a time you...   Answer Question
    • The case question was from the Case in Point book, "How many garden hoses are sold in the US each year?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ocean Spray (Boston, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied through campus recruiting, interviewed with hiring manager and didn't went to next round.
    I got the notice by email and the interview was arranged 2 days after the phone notice. So i didn't get really enough time to prepare for it. The whole interview is quite relaxed, although the interview questions are not so easy, the hiring manager is quite nice and friendly. The interview is hold through the phone.

Interview Questions

• Went through resumes.
      Can you give me an example of what you consider as a successful brand? why ?
      Tell me an experience that you manage a must-culture team?
      If you are a consultant, what would you recommend before entering a new market?
      A minicase for you to solve, some basic calculation based on some estimation and assumptions.
      Questions for them.   Answer Question