Ocean Spray Interview Questions in Lakeville, MA | Glassdoor

Interviews at Ocean Spray

3.1

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakeville, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ocean Spray (Lakeville, MA) in May 2015.

Interview

I first had phone and vide-recorded interviews. Then I came in for one full day. I had about ten 30-45 minute interviews with the team and some members of other departments.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about how my past experience could be applied to this role.   Answer Question

Accounts Payable Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakeville, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ocean Spray (Lakeville, MA) in September 2016.

Interview

Overall the interview took about 2-3 hours. Met with 4 different people in one day. The questions were creative and really gave me the opportunity to display my potential and why I would be a perfect candidate. Everyone was super friendly and made me feel welcomed here. The people I interviewed with were a perfect reflection of the company and its standards. It was a great experience and left me wanting to work here even more.

Interview Questions

• If given the opportunity to be a manager, what kind of manager would you be?   1 Answer

Negotiation

it was very pleasant and unexpected. they showed me how much they valued me.

Senior Logistics Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakeville, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ocean Spray (Lakeville, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

Found job posting on indeed.com and submitted application. About 2 weeks later I received a request to complete a recorded video interview. I was able to read questions for 30 seconds, then respond for up to 2 minutes per question. I had a total of 7 questions. This can be a bit stressful, so I would recommend to do as many practice questions as you can in order to get comfortable, and make sure you look pretty on the screen :-) 2 days later I received notification from an HR recruiter with Ocean Spray that they would like to bring me in for an interview. I scheduled an interview that week and met with 5 different members over the course of about 3 hours. They were all very professional and informative. I received an offer letter about 1 week later for the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were faced with a failure and how did you approach, and handle the situation?   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeville, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Ocean Spray (Lakeville, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

Extensive interview process. Over 10+ interviews: recorded interview; phone interview; on-site interviews. Met with multiple teams. Had to give presentation to potential team members. Honestly, great employees and great company culture.

Assistant Treasurer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeville, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ocean Spray (Lakeville, MA) in August 2016.

Interview

One way video call. They were very helpful in ensuring you were able to connect via online and woud even provide a video camera if you did not have one.

Interview Questions

• Basic and straight forward fair questions to ask for this position's level.   Answer Question

Lead Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeville, MA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Ocean Spray (Lakeville, MA) in September 2017.

Interview

I initially had contact with a member of the Talent Acquisition team who put me in touch with the recruiter. Both ladies were extremely helpful and walked me through the process. Following these calls I had a phone interview with the hiring manger which lasted a little over an hour. I was subsequently called in for a formal round of interviews (Lakeville, MA) to include meetings with the employee transitioning out of the position, a member of the HR team, a peer of the hiring manager, the hiring manger, the VP of Finance and lastly the recruiter. The interviews started at noon and ended at 4pm. Everyone I met with was very gracious and made me feel comfortable. The interviewers had me walk through my resume and then had prepared some questions. - questions seemed pretty standard, a mix of questions around skill set and questions designed to see if personally, I would be a good fit for the organization. I was offered the job the week following the interview. - unfortunately I was not able to accept due to salary but I will be keeping an eye out for new opportunities as this is a great company which I would sincerely love to be a part of.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakeville, MA

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ocean Spray (Lakeville, MA) in May 2012.

Interview

Intense, met with several people. But very open with info, came to the interview very prepared. They like that- be specific with past employment details. The process takes time so be patient especially if your interest level is high.

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeville, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ocean Spray (Lakeville, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

I got the phone call from the director of R&D and talked about the opportunity as a scientist in their product development team. Then scheduled a on-site interview with their team. It is pretty smooth and nice process. They are very friendly.

Interview Questions

• They asked about why choose food science, and why application science   Answer Question

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakeville, MA

Interview

Video Interview (6 questions about 10 minutes)
    Phone Interview with Hiring Manager (about 1 hour)
    All Day On-site interview

The whole process took 3 weeks. Recruiting process was very swift considering three rounds. The recruiting team was very professional and helpful during the process. The on-site interview consists of meetings with 5 or so individuals as well as a presentation.

Interview Questions

• Describe a technically challenging situation and how you went about solving it.   Answer Question

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakeville, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ocean Spray (Lakeville, MA) in September 2014.

Interview

Applied online, emailed contacts inside company via networking, then had phone screen with Recruiter. Onsite was scheduled with Hiring Manager. Then second round with Hiring Manager again and other team members.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you had to handle a conflict or difficult situation. What was it and how did you proceed?   Answer Question