Ocean Spray Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ocean Spray Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Ocean Spray

3.5

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Ocean Spray in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online and then was offered a chance to do the HireVue. At first I was nervous, but practicing helped! From there I did a phone interview with the hiring manager and then a round of in person interviews. I was notified shortly thereafter of the offer. From start to finish it was very quick, very focused and the team was very helpful. Great experience!

Interview Questions

• Specific questions about previous projects that I had worked on.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ocean Spray

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakeville, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ocean Spray (Lakeville, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

From beginning to end the interview process was thoughtful, easy to navigate and was indicative of the type of employee-centric culture of the company overall. While challenging in terms of ensuring the company obtains the best talent, it was a great process, especially when compared with other companies. The video component was a nice touch as well.

Interview Questions

• Discussion on the cooperative values of respect, collaboration, innovation and ownership.   Answer Question