Ocean Spray Operation Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ocean Spray Operation Supervisor Interview Questions

Interviews at Ocean Spray

Operation Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Henderson, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ocean Spray (Henderson, NV) in August 2014.

Interview

Group interviews, several, including a hypothetical problem that interviewees had to address and solve together to come up with a solution to present. This was observed.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ocean Spray

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Henderson, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ocean Spray (Henderson, NV) in August 2016.

Interview

The company posted a job fair and interviewed on the spot for all open positions. Upon registering I was assigned a number. It took about 45 minuted to be called in. There were several interview tables set up in a room with interviews at each. I interviewed with a panel consisting of the Operations manager and two supervisors. Questions were standardized for the interview and answers were scored and recorded. The interview was very strait forward asking questions about job history, experience and behavior. It appeared as though they were on a time limit and rushed through the questions. The interviewers didn't seem engaged.

Interview Questions