Ocean Spray Process Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ocean Spray Process Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Ocean Spray

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakeville, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ocean Spray (Lakeville, MA) in November 2014.

Interview

After providing me with an educational and exciting summer internship, Ocean Spray reached out to me to apply for a full time position with them. The interview was promptly scheduled within a week, and they got back to me with an offer only a few days after. The interview process was quick, efficient, and enjoyable.

Interview Questions

• What would you consider is your weakest subject from your engineering curriculum?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Ocean Spray

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakeville, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ocean Spray (Lakeville, MA) in August 2015.

Interview

1. Video interview
    2. Phone interview
    3. On-site interview

The Ocean Spray recruiting team was professional throughout the entire process. They communicated quickly when contacted, and were pleasant to work with the entire time. The interview was fair and engaging, more so than any of my prior interviewing experiences. Overall, it was an impressively well organized process with great people.

Interview Questions

• Standard type questions, emphasizing specifics relating prior experience to the open position.   Answer Question