Ocean Spray Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ocean Spray Scientist Interview Questions

Interviews at Ocean Spray

Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ocean Spray in July 2015.

Interview

HR screening with phone interview. The interview process was pretty pleasant, all the people are very nice and helpful. They are very fast in responding. Although I didn't proceed in to further interview, it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• behavioral questions, technical questions and case questions. All questions are pretty straight forward.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Ocean Spray

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeville, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ocean Spray (Lakeville, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

I got the phone call from the director of R&D and talked about the opportunity as a scientist in their product development team. Then scheduled a on-site interview with their team. It is pretty smooth and nice process. They are very friendly.

Interview Questions

• They asked about why choose food science, and why application science   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lakeville, MA

Interview

Video Interview (6 questions about 10 minutes)
    Phone Interview with Hiring Manager (about 1 hour)
    All Day On-site interview

The whole process took 3 weeks. Recruiting process was very swift considering three rounds. The recruiting team was very professional and helpful during the process. The on-site interview consists of meetings with 5 or so individuals as well as a presentation.

Interview Questions

• Describe a technically challenging situation and how you went about solving it.   Answer Question