Ocean Spray Senior Logistics Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

4.0

Senior Logistics Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakeville, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ocean Spray (Lakeville, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

Found job posting on indeed.com and submitted application. About 2 weeks later I received a request to complete a recorded video interview. I was able to read questions for 30 seconds, then respond for up to 2 minutes per question. I had a total of 7 questions. This can be a bit stressful, so I would recommend to do as many practice questions as you can in order to get comfortable, and make sure you look pretty on the screen :-) 2 days later I received notification from an HR recruiter with Ocean Spray that they would like to bring me in for an interview. I scheduled an interview that week and met with 5 different members over the course of about 3 hours. They were all very professional and informative. I received an offer letter about 1 week later for the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were faced with a failure and how did you approach, and handle the situation?   Answer Question