Ocean State Job Lot Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ocean State Job Lot Store Manager Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ocean State Job Lot (Orange, CT) in November 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by the District Manager, Director of HR, and Regional Director. Intimidating at first but they were very nice and made me feel comfortable.Questions were pointed and detailed.

Interview Questions

• What was a typical day at your previous employer as a manager .   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Ocean State Job Lot

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ocean State Job Lot in May 2011.

Interview

The entire process took about 3 to 4 weeks. During the process the company was very helpful and understanding . They kept me informed at each spot in the process. The entire process was very enjoyable and interesting.Over the phone Then one on one

Negotiation

took offer

Anonymous Employee in Athol, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ocean State Job Lot (Athol, MA) in January 2011.

Interview

Very low key.Regional Recruiter had me visit a few stores and talk to managers before and after interview. Interviewed with Regional VP and Regional recruiter. Very relaxed low key. I was determined to be very honest about my previous job loss, and was incredibly impressed by them really listening to what happened and why........the openess and interest they showed in figuring out the whole story made me determined to try to work for this company.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable would you be running a store without a p & l   Answer Question