Oceaneering International Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

2.6

25 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Installation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oceaneering International (Houston, TX).

Interview

In person, one time interview. Very relaxed conversation with manager and other employees. took about 2 hours because i spoke with a lot of people but overall very informative about the position.

Technical Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oceaneering International (Houston, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

The process was good, I was invited onsite for a panel interview. I was called a couple of weeks after by the recruiter stating that I did not have the required experience. I wish I was told this before being asked for an interview onsite.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if we were to hire you?

Please tell us about your experience on pipe integrity   Answer Question

Installation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Oceaneering International (Houston, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Didn't interview. Higher-up in company directly contacted professor of my major and asked for juniors/seniors to send HR contact their resumes for an internship position. Submitted my resume via email to HR, and was called and offered position within a couple weeks.

Had already been in contact with specific HR through email and at previous Career Fairs.

Negotiation

Should have asked for more hourly as a graduate intern, but didn't think of it at the time.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Oceaneering International (Houston, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

Went thru a successful Interview with the Dept Manager, IT manager & network manager.
    I was informed that I was the pick for the position, but the position is now frozen.
    I frequently called the recruiter, and got the standard answer. "Wee get back with you. Its 8 monts later and still haven't heard a word from that worthless recruiter firm.
    I was tossed aside and forgotten.

Interview Questions

• questions on advanced Systems Administration, and network Administration   1 Answer

Entry Level Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Oceaneering International (Houston, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

Got an email from a recruiter for an interview. Went to the interview the next week. Got invited again for a second interview the following week. First interview was technical questions and second interview was standard interview questions with some questions on how to solve some problems.

Interview Questions

• Simple technical questions in the first interview. Second interview was more generic interview (what are your weaknesses and strengths type questions).   Answer Question

CAD Drafter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Oceaneering International (Houston, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview and hiring process was very easy and straightforward. It was a relaxed and casual process. They told me the expectations of the job and what would be required of me and what the challenges of the position would be. The the two people that interviewed me were very professional and personable.

Proposal Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Oceaneering International (Houston, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

The process began with a phone conversation that led to a lunch meeting. Brief discussion over lunch then an informal offer. A multitude of questions on line. Then a group interview followed by back ground checks and urinalyis. Then meetings with HR and the training and induction process.

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oceaneering International (Houston, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

I applied online and received a call from a recruiter the following week. The week afterwards I was invited for a face to face interview. I had a 30 minute interview with the hiring manager followed by a 30 minute interview HR Director. Both interviews went well and I was expecting an offer. I followed up with the recruiter two weeks later and I was told that the job initiatives for the role has been changed per management and the job would be reposted and I was encouraged to reapply. Overall it was a smooth application process.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oceaneering International (Houston, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

It was a single day interview conducted by hiring manager, and the manager of the department. Interview was on 1:1 basis at its respective offices. All questions were related to the job descriptions, and related to my past professional skills

Interview Questions

• What do you like the most and the least of your past employers   1 Answer

Lead Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Oceaneering International (Houston, TX).

Interview

Was hired at a hiring event. Two day interview with a few managers for a couple of hours. Offer came in next week, relocation was offered.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to change jobs, what are your strengths and weaknesses   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes, was able to negotiate