Oceanit Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Software Engineer

Oceanit Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Oceanit

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oceanit.

Interview

Applied online and waited around a week. I received a phone call to et up an online interview. During the interview there was a recruiter and an engineer asking questions.

Interview Questions

• They just asked me about my resume and there was no particular technical questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Oceanit

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oceanit (Honolulu, HI) in December 2016.

Interview

First talked to HR about personal preferences, experiences in software development. Then talked to the scientist in depth about the area that you interviewing for. Last ended with a coding challenge question.

The interview process was really smooth. I think the "meat" of the interview was in the conversation with the scientists. You needed to show that you are passionate about the topic. Don't lie! If you don't know something, you can be straightforward by telling them you are guessing, because they are much smarter than you, they KNOW if you are just BSing your way through.

Interview Questions

Oceanit Response

Jan 26, 2017 – Human Resources Manager

We’re glad that your interview process was beneficial, provided you with insight into the position, and gave us an opportunity to learn more about you and your interests. We appreciate your feedback... More