Ochsner Health System Registration Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ochsner Health System Registration Interview Questions

1.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ochsner Health System.

Interview

Applied online, a week later got called to go in for an interview, a week after the interview got called with a job offer..interview process was very easy and smooth, managers were extremely nice and seemed laid paid

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths/weaknesses   Answer Question
    • Tell me in 30 seconds why we should hire you.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time where you had a difficult situation with a former employee and how did you handle it   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not try to negotiate

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ochsner Health System.

Interview

Applied online. Interviewed a week later. Job offer the week after.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions; greatest strengths & weaknesses. Customer Service.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation.

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ochsner Health System (New Orleans, LA) in March 2012.

Interview

It was a mass interview but pleasant. Nice environment and relaxed setting. My interviewer was the Director of department and she was very forthcoming with job duties and that they were launching a new program for patient registration and it would be a two week class training.

Registration Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raceland, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ochsner Health System (Raceland, LA) in April 2011.

Interview

The interview for me was unique because I had previously worked for the organization. I received a phone call which setup an interview with the individuals that I would be working for, received a call a few days later and waited on my background check to become complete before I could begin working.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't attempt negotiating.