Ocwen Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ocwen Financial Analyst Interview Questions

2.8

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial.

Interview

Pretty straight forward. Lots of contact with the HR recruiter, he stayed in contact the entire time even when he didn't have much to update. Did take a while to get approval for hiring due to salary but overall was a great experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, received what I asked for.

Other Interview Reviews for Ocwen Financial

Anonymous Employee in Coppell, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (Coppell, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

Have a phone with the HR, he is very nice, some basic questions. Then did a PI survey, two pages and you choose some adjectives to describe yourself. No IQ questions. Then arrange next interview.

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (West Palm Beach, FL) in June 2013.

Interview

Strange, VERY strange process. I was out of a job and somewhat desperate. The recruiter had contacted me before about positions and I had declined. I contacted her and she indicated there were positions open. I was surprised by how casual she was about the whole thing--she simply asked if I wanted to come in for an interview the next day. The interviewers were awkward, unprepared and did not make any indication of my success. However, two days later the recruiter called with the offer. She continued to stress the low pay and her nervousness that I would leave, which definitely should have been red flags. On top of it, they sent me the wrong offer letter with a different position than I had interviewed for! Stay away from this company--the pay and company culture are terrible!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about about a time you encountered a problem and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (West Palm Beach, FL).

Interview

Filled out initial test and sent in resume off company website. HR emailed me and set up a time to talk to me via phone. All went well and I was interested. Told me they would have the hiring manager get in contact with me for interviews within a few weeks, as they were out of the country on business. I didnt hear back, and followed up on my end and was told the positions I was interested in was filled now, however other positions were available and set up an interview with me.
    The interview was akward as the two people who were interviewing me seemed to could have cared less about anything I had to say, uninterested, and barely made eye contact. I had asked about advancement and moving up, company culture, etc, and what they loved about the company they work for? The response I got was silence. They looked at me as if I had antlers growing out of my head! One of the interviewers didnt want to answer the question, an the other one said " the benefits".
    Ok.....
    I the end, I'm happy I didn't receive an offer for employment there, as that was not the environment I want to work in, and it led me to a much better job I have started with higher pay scale.

Thank you!!

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

1st round was written test. more questions about mortgage, journal entries and logical reasoning. 2nd round was hr round which was more technical.. last round was managerial round which was good. they told they will call us.

Interview Questions

• written test of aptitude and loan financing/servicing questions.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (Chandigarh (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Test for both investor accounting and investor reporting than a round of another test of 12 minits known as wpt,than a psychometric test followed by final personal interview.
    The process was easy

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

1st apti
    2nd gd
    3rd hr
    4th ops manager

Interview Questions

• The whole process was unorganized, they couldnt handle candidates.. Didn't evaluate the aptitude papers and disqualified many   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

12 min 50 apti...do speedly..easy..trick is how much fast u can do

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (Mumbai (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

Tell me something about yourself?
    2. What is your ambition?
    3. How can you handle stress?
    4. Give an example of how you handled stress?
    5. Why didn’t you try somewhere else?
    6. In the team there are more senior guys than you. Why should we select you instead of them?

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me something about yourself?
      2. What is your ambition?
      3. How can you handle stress?
      4. Give an example of how you handled stress?
      5. Why didn’t you try somewhere else?
      Answer Question