Ocwen Financial Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ocwen Financial Associate Interview Questions

2.3

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

There were 4 rounds in total, essay writing, verscent, aptitude & HR. Essay round we were asked to write on a topic of a choice, Results was announced in few minutes. Next we had verscent round where communication skills were tested. Then we had aptitude round where some maths & grammar questions were asked. Interview was pretty easy to get through.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ocwen Financial

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (Mumbai (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

I was called to their Malad office in the afternoon. It was a quick interview with the basic questions with a lady from the HR. Then another interview which took place after nearly an hour with an operations manager which was quite brief. Thats all that was to it.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (Mumbai (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

interview process was little time consuming.....it tooks a almost 3 days...it was quite easy...interview round consist of hr, versatile test, aptitude test ... if you get selected then Offer Letter would be given to you on that day only..

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

the companies hr sucks to the core. they dont know how to handle the interviews. comapanies policies is poloted by politics between team leads and floor leads.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

the interview process was quite easy. It initiated with the HR adressing all the candidates regarding the job role and type, which was followed by an aptitude test, an article writing test and the face to face interview. then the candidates were being offered the job subject to educational and background verification which took around 2 weeks :)

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (Mumbai (India)) in January 2010.

Interview

hr, aptitude test....................................................................................................................................................................................................

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2008.

Interview

50 questions in 15mins...... I have no idea how I have cleared it. But did it. Tough

Negotiation

Not negotiable