Ocwen Financial Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

Ocwen Financial Interview Questions in Houston, TX

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Commercial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (Houston, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

It was a nightmare. The initial contact and interview went really well. The issue arised after the recruiter told me I had the job and they were working on the offer. She told me she would call me within 3 days with the offer. I spent the next month trying to pin down the recruiter to get some answers. I called her numbers and left voicemails, I emailed her, and finally I had to contact someone within the office to reach out to her to get her to call me back. She then told me after a whole month of agony that they were waiting for approval from upper management. She never bothered to contact me and let me know like she said she would. It was seriously frustrating!

Interview Questions

• How have I dealt with angry customers in the past?   1 Answer

Human Resources Generalist/Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (Houston, TX) in November 2012.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter to complete online assessment. Contacted a second time to set up onsite interview. Waited 30 minutes. Recruiter comes running in saying she was running late. Very unprofessional recruiter. Did not ask anything about my experience. Sd main job was firing 30-45 ppl a month who didn't meet quota. Took another pointless test.

Interview Questions

• Didn't ask any questions about my experience. She seemed flustered and under qualified. Kept stressing the fact that main job was firing large groups each month.   Answer Question

Commercial Portfolio Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (Houston, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

Disorganized and rude. Kept me waiting for over 30 minutes before the interview started. Then proceeded to walk into a panel interview with two upset employees and one manager who wouldn't even smile. Tense atmosphere. I believe there is lingering resentment by the remaining Litton Loan employees who were not laid off after Ocwen acquired Litton against any outsiders. The offices were in shambles and a ghost town as if all the laid off employees didn't even have time to pick up their personal belongings. Strange atmosphere. Stay away. My hunch is that they are going to centralize operations back in Florida.

Interview Questions

• How do you train employees?   1 Answer
    • How do you deal with stressful moments?   1 Answer

Customer Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (Houston, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

had 2 interviews and a basic mathematic exam

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they offered a base salary 32,500 a year plus commision