Ocwen Financial Interview Questions in India | Glassdoor

Ocwen Financial Interview Questions in India

Updated May 1, 2017

2.7

Analyst, Investor Reporting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

I was interviewed in Ocwen Bangalore. Applied for investor reporting post. there were
    Four Rounds
    1st written (Descriptive and objective)
    2nd Panel Discussion
    3rd WPT
    4th PI
    Written Test was based on mortgage related questions
    Panel Discussion was more like HR round less of technical
    WPT was more like aptitude with time constraint
    PI was psychometric test.

Overall a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Few questions were :
      Diff b/w Amortization and depreciation
      diff b/w hypotecation and mortgage and pledge
      diff b/w vlookup and hlookup
      loan servicing
      complete the series
      emi and its components
      problems on emi
      diff b/w depreciation table and amortisation table
      functions of excel
      questions related to mortgage
      Tell us about ocwen
      how did you get to know about ocwen
       Abt previous work place

Senior Fraud Analyst Interview

Interview

Very simple interview. they will ask what you have done in the past. Possibly one or two rounds only. they release the offer very soon. they are good at it. very helpful.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Well we had an aptitude test of 50 questions. Post which there was a HR interview . After the HR interview there was a Operations round

The overall process took about 6-7 hours

Interview Questions

• Why do you wan to Join Ocwen   1 Answer

Negotiation

Was not negotiable

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was as usual an experience. Had a written test in the college. Cleared and had to go to their office. But people interviewing don't think have an idea of what role are they playing. In my HR round, I had the HR questioning me about finance topics. And in technical round, i had the other person questioning me with questions like tell about yourself and more about me rather than finance based topics. They have no relation with the kind of process they say they carry. They interviewed freshers like me and sent them back after these 2 rounds, wasn't fair when it comes to a campus recruitment. They combined the campus recruitment and walk ins with experience together on the same day and perfered only the experienced one's.. No doubt, coming to people i got to meet, from the receptionist and housekeeping staffs till the managers who interviewed me was truly kind and sweet, apart from that i felt freshers should get the kind of respect towards the jobs for the pay that was offered. All the very best to the people who are preparing for this company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

i got it through campus,basically they have 3 rounds. first round was written both apti and theory mixed.if you clear they will call you for the 2nd round.IT was for bangalore and they give you sheet where you need write some answers and have to solve few aptitude,keep knowledge about mortgages,emi,loan,mutual funds,calculation on emi it will help you a lot to crack the interview

Interview Questions

• 1.diff.betw.mortgage and hypothecation?
      2.diff.betw.securitization and mutual funds?
      3.is loan servicing availabe in india?
      4.EMI stands for?components of emi?
      5.some basic aptitude on profit and loss
      6.odds man out
      7.some calculations on EMI?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Round 1: Aptitude
    Round 2: Another Aptitude and Psychometric
    Round 3: HR
    Round 4 :Operations
    If you clear 1st Aptitude Test, they will call you for another aptitude and psychometric test after 2-3 days.

Interview Questions

• Aptitude: Diff b/w Depreciation, Depletion, amortization
      EMI and its components
      Mortgage Calculation
      Few Logical questions
      Excel Questions :Diff b/w Vlookup,Hlookup,Filter and Sorting
      Functions of Excel

Analyst, Investor Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jalandhar, Punjab (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (Jalandhar, Punjab (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

1. Analytical Test. (Very Simple)Mixture of everything lyk aptitide, logical reasonning, IQ
    2. HR Round (Communication Test) Background questions, related with mortgage industry
    3. Written Test (Basic Accounting Questions) terminologies, journalisation
    4. Skype (Technical Round somehow it was simple) based on internship
    5. Cognitive Ability Test (Very Simple)

Interview Questions

• 1. Introduce urself
      2. Family Background
      3. Deep in internship
      1 Answer

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Written test, Group Discussion and Face to Face interview. Written test will be regarding the process, GD will be conducted with all the applicants and Face to face with panel members.

Invester Reporting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellandur (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (Bellandur (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

first round was written exam and second round was face to face..i am telling about everything they asked but did not get offer from them..i think they did not hire any other peoples only they are hiring refferals

Interview Questions

• just he is asking about your self and what is the stands for emi ,   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

I got news of interview from the naukri.com then i went for interview. The first round was Aptitude test. then HR interaction and then Manager round. The interview went well and got through till the last round but did not got an offer.

Interview Questions

• questions were about the accounting related and mortgage related?   1 Answer