Ocwen Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Ocwen Financial

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial.

Interview

4 rounds of interview depending on process aptitude logical reasoning hr and managerial round and hr will keep in touch if the candidates are selected for the next level of interview

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial.

Interview

Telephonic and face to face was very conductive and organised. The interviewer was very knowledgeable and asked related questions. Very Nice.
    The people were very polite and professional. Good company.

Loan Officer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial.

Interview

I was met by the recruiter and taken to a small interview type room. She provided me with an amplitude test that was old school pencil and paper. Kind of Odd since I had worked in the mortgage business for over 30 years. The test was basically nothing to do with mortgages but cognitive speed and function. Seems discriminatory! I was supposed to meet with the big cheese, but this was not the case and the company never provided any explanation or address this.

Interview Questions

• what do you know about Ocwen   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (Dallas, TX) in January 2018.

Interview

2 interviews, simple questions, no tmuch in the process, simply questions and explanation of the role to apply for. they explain what is expected in the process but not much more into the interview process with Ocwen loan servicing

Interview Questions

• salary,benefits, hours, opportunity to improvee   1 Answer

Loan Officer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial in November 2017.

Interview

I was scheduled for a phone interview (30 minutes), was emailed three different links to complete assessment at home. I was then scheduled for a face to face interview with 2 mangers and 2 more assessments (2 hours). Mark called me 2 days later to make me a job offer!!!

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time you had to multi task and how did you do it?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial.

Interview

Initial phone screen with HR to discuss experience and how it related to what they were seeking. This was followed by an online behavioral predictive index test; the results of which were shared electronically.
    A face to face interview was arranged which included a timed test of behavioral and situational instances, followed by a 30 minute interview with the Hiring Manager.

Interview Questions

• On a scake of 1 - 10, how much do you enjoy project management and why   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial.

Interview

50 multiple choice questions ( written Test), 1 technical and HR interview. Technical interview was based on your resume, technical skills. As it was written WAN somewhere in my resume, so was asked questions on WAN connectivity, how it works.

Interview Questions

• basic aptitude test and questions on basic programming, DB, networking skills   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Two phone interviews proceeded by an in office interview. The HR team was very helpful through the whole process. In person interview was with manager and VP of insurance. Overall it was a great experience.

Remote Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westborough, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (Westborough, MA).

Interview

Initial interview with HR followed by interview with 3 up-line managers and test (Wondertest) that had nothing to do with employment type. It was pretty quick and painless. The HR representative was very helpful.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial in September 2016.

Interview

The interview took about a week with 3 rounds ranging from technical to VP level.
    The interviewer were friendly and were interested in the past experience.
    They asked about technical questions to business questions.
    They were interested to know if I had background in mortgage servicing.

Interview Questions

• Interview was hovered around the experience and projects   Answer Question