Ocwen Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Ocwen Financial

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (Malad (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

Aptitude test, HR round , Typing test, Operation round, Psychometric Test and it took 1 whole day for the interview process
    It is a great company to earn and learn

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial.

Interview

50 multiple choice questions ( written Test), 1 technical and HR interview. Technical interview was based on your resume, technical skills. As it was written WAN somewhere in my resume, so was asked questions on WAN connectivity, how it works.

Interview Questions

• basic aptitude test and questions on basic programming, DB, networking skills   Answer Question

Sr. Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (West Palm Beach, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

Three interviews, first was with VP, second was panel with VP, third was technical with a Director and DBA. First interview was to feel me out, ask general questions, and determine which of two positions I would want to be considered for. Then they asked me to write a letter explaining why I want that role. Second interview with panel got in to very specific processes I've dealt with in the past. They needed someone who could dig into 100 places to pull together everything needed. Third interview was technical with Compliance Director and DBA. The compliance director was possibly interested in hiring me for his dept. instead, but I declined. DBA and director asked me to draw up a basic database on paper, then explaining keys to link data from multiple tables to make sure I understood the basics. DBA asked me to hand-write some mid-level queries out. Since I worked with SQL for 10 years I was fine with this.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to solve a logic problem, specifically wanted me to think out loud so they could see if I had logical analysis type skills. Goal was to determine how few measurements would be needed to weigh 8 balls against one another, one being imperceptibly heavier but only a scale could tell.   1 Answer
    • I had 3 interviews in all, my second was a panel with the VP and two other managers. They asked very specific questions about examples of complex processes I've went through previously to walk them through.   1 Answer

Collections Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coppell, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (Coppell, TX).

Interview

It was so weird. I thought I did super bad but I guess I did not. Everyone seemed friendly. The facilities are decent. But I do not know if I should Accept the job or not. The company has such bad reviews.

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (West Palm Beach, FL) in June 2013.

Interview

Strange, VERY strange process. I was out of a job and somewhat desperate. The recruiter had contacted me before about positions and I had declined. I contacted her and she indicated there were positions open. I was surprised by how casual she was about the whole thing--she simply asked if I wanted to come in for an interview the next day. The interviewers were awkward, unprepared and did not make any indication of my success. However, two days later the recruiter called with the offer. She continued to stress the low pay and her nervousness that I would leave, which definitely should have been red flags. On top of it, they sent me the wrong offer letter with a different position than I had interviewed for! Stay away from this company--the pay and company culture are terrible!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about about a time you encountered a problem and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (West Palm Beach, FL).

Interview

Filled out initial test and sent in resume off company website. HR emailed me and set up a time to talk to me via phone. All went well and I was interested. Told me they would have the hiring manager get in contact with me for interviews within a few weeks, as they were out of the country on business. I didnt hear back, and followed up on my end and was told the positions I was interested in was filled now, however other positions were available and set up an interview with me.
    The interview was akward as the two people who were interviewing me seemed to could have cared less about anything I had to say, uninterested, and barely made eye contact. I had asked about advancement and moving up, company culture, etc, and what they loved about the company they work for? The response I got was silence. They looked at me as if I had antlers growing out of my head! One of the interviewers didnt want to answer the question, an the other one said " the benefits".
    Ok.....
    I the end, I'm happy I didn't receive an offer for employment there, as that was not the environment I want to work in, and it led me to a much better job I have started with higher pay scale.

Thank you!!

Anonymous Employee in Coppell, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (Coppell, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

Have a phone with the HR, he is very nice, some basic questions. Then did a PI survey, two pages and you choose some adjectives to describe yourself. No IQ questions. Then arrange next interview.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial.

Interview

Pretty straight forward. Lots of contact with the HR recruiter, he stayed in contact the entire time even when he didn't have much to update. Did take a while to get approval for hiring due to salary but overall was a great experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, received what I asked for.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (Dallas, TX) in January 2018.

Interview

2 interviews, simple questions, no tmuch in the process, simply questions and explanation of the role to apply for. they explain what is expected in the process but not much more into the interview process with Ocwen loan servicing

Interview Questions

• salary,benefits, hours, opportunity to improvee   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Two phone interviews proceeded by an in office interview. The HR team was very helpful through the whole process. In person interview was with manager and VP of insurance. Overall it was a great experience.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (West Palm Beach, FL) in April 2010.

Interview

They do not recognize your true experience and are willing to put a very experienced person in a low paying job and visa versa. The time it takes to get a call back or an interview takes far too long.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there was none