Ocwen Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 17, 2017

2.8

162 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial.

Interview

50 multiple choice questions ( written Test), 1 technical and HR interview. Technical interview was based on your resume, technical skills. As it was written WAN somewhere in my resume, so was asked questions on WAN connectivity, how it works.

Interview Questions

• basic aptitude test and questions on basic programming, DB, networking skills   Answer Question

Litigation Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, TX

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (Addison, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

The entire process took about 4 weeks. The HR recruiter was very nice and responsive, however the hiring manager was very rude and condescending from the start. He seemed to not be interested in interviewing since he was playing with his cell phone nearly the entire time. There were two other people in the room who seemed uncomfortable and were very submissive towards the hiring manager. It was no surprise to learn that there was a lot of turnover there.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you with working with outside counsel?   Answer Question

Remote Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westborough, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (Westborough, MA).

Interview

Initial interview with HR followed by interview with 3 up-line managers and test (Wondertest) that had nothing to do with employment type. It was pretty quick and painless. The HR representative was very helpful.

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial.

Interview

All positions require the Wonderlic test. Don't worry, the don't study it too hard. I think it's basically just to weed out completely incompetent people. Everyone is very pleasant. After the interview, I recommend calling the recruiter (they have in house recruiters) and following up. I did about a week later and I was offered the position the next day.

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coppell, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (Coppell, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied online and received a phone call from HR about a week later asking me about my background and for me to take a personality test afterwards. Received a request for an interview with the hiring manager a week later. Had to take the same type of test twice about 15 minutes prior to the actual interview. The interview was formal and lasted about an hour. The hiring manager was nice but did ask me if the drive to the office would be an issue, which I though was inappropriate as I was obviously aware of the drive time. Took 3 weeks to hear back that I didn't get the job despite having the experience needed. Turns out the hiring manager wanted someone with no mortgage experience. Be careful wasting too much time trying to get a job here as the hiring manager may not be clear with HR on what they are looking for.

Interview Questions

• Background, why you want to leave your current position   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial.

Interview

Pretty straight forward. Lots of contact with the HR recruiter, he stayed in contact the entire time even when he didn't have much to update. Did take a while to get approval for hiring due to salary but overall was a great experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, received what I asked for.

Region Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coppell, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (Coppell, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Received call from recruiter. Then received call from VP. Went to corporate office, took a wonderlic test, intervewd with VP in person while 2 others on conference call. Thought it went poorly but recruiter told me it was very positive. I then phone interviewed with VP and VP of Ops. They strung me along for over 3 months telling me they were waiting for a CEO,someone got sick, etc. Never heard back after that. They could have been professional enough to reject me instead of wasting my time.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial in December 2015.

Interview

Several pleasant phone interviews with recruiter. She was very nice. Ultimately did not work out bc of relocation requirements. She thought I may be able to work remotely initially. Entire process took about a month with several email exchanges in between. I wish it had worked out bc the company seems like it knew what it was doing. They also offered relocation expense and signing bonus.

Mortgage Servicing Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial.

Interview

Good interview process, work related questions without all the "tell me about a time when" stuff. They really wanted to get to know you as a person and an employee without asking about your weaknesses or tell me about what type of tree you want to be. Can be intimidating, but the overall process made me comfortable

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your past experience dealing with these issues?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coppell, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (Coppell, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

Have a phone with the HR, he is very nice, some basic questions. Then did a PI survey, two pages and you choose some adjectives to describe yourself. No IQ questions. Then arrange next interview.