Ocwen Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 17, 2018

2.8

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (Atlanta, GA) in December 2014.

Interview

Short, few questions; panel interviews and puzzle question to indicate critical thinking, and IQ scoring test, drug test. Interview was completed over the phone and in a multiple step process

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coppell, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (Coppell, TX).

Interview

Applied for one position, however the recruiter noted my HR experience and called me in reference to an HR Coordinator position.

Phone Screening with recruiter to discuss my long term goals and experiences. She then scheduled me for a Face to Face interview. It took her three days to send the confirmation of the appointment, she responded after several calls.

Face to Face Interview - I arrived at Ocwen in Coppell, TX about an hour prior to my interview. I walked in the building 30 mins prior to my interview starting. I checked in with the guard and took a seat in the waiting lobby. I sat there for over an hour. I walked to the desk to remind the guard I had an interview. He then calls the recruiter, she runs to the front (when I saw her, I realized that she had been walking pass me several times and was more focused on socializing). I should have known then to leave. She finally walks me to the back and gave me a timed assessment. When I completed, the two Hiring Managers in HR came to meet with me. The interview was very basic in nature and they asked several questions. The Senior HR Business Partner was very professional and in tune with the conversation, while the Senior HR Manager made it clear that she wasn't interested. The interview was great but a little too much for an HR Coordinator position which is simply the peon of the HR Group. I guess the HR Coordinator handles 90% of their jobs, which was why the HR Coordinator they had quit. I read the review on Glassdoor.

Interview Questions

• No difficult or unexpected questions. Just questions basically asking, "Will you do our job and not get mad about it?"   1 Answer

Senior Analyst, MIS Reporting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coppell, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (Coppell, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

I applied online and got a call from recruiter. Process took 4+ weeks.

The interview process was quite simple as I was the only person interviewed on that day.I was asked to take an aptitude test which consists of 50 questions and should be completed in 15 minutes. It was a mixture of logical and grammar questions. After which I was taken for a Face to face interview with 3 interviewers. Behavioral and technical Interview questions asked. Nothing to difficult or unexpected. Manager was pretty straight forward in what he expected. Questions were answered honestly.

Commercial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (Houston, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

It was a nightmare. The initial contact and interview went really well. The issue arised after the recruiter told me I had the job and they were working on the offer. She told me she would call me within 3 days with the offer. I spent the next month trying to pin down the recruiter to get some answers. I called her numbers and left voicemails, I emailed her, and finally I had to contact someone within the office to reach out to her to get her to call me back. She then told me after a whole month of agony that they were waiting for approval from upper management. She never bothered to contact me and let me know like she said she would. It was seriously frustrating!

Interview Questions

• How have I dealt with angry customers in the past?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

Had two phone interviews. Simple straight forward questions about experience and where I saw myself in 5 years. Overall, if you are a competent person and can do DCF analysis, you should be able to handle the tasks.

Collections Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coppell, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (Coppell, TX).

Interview

It was so weird. I thought I did super bad but I guess I did not. Everyone seemed friendly. The facilities are decent. But I do not know if I should Accept the job or not. The company has such bad reviews.

Negotiation

HELOC Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (West Palm Beach, FL) in June 2014.

Interview

Initial phone screening with a company-employed recruiter. They send an email with a personality test based on which words you select. Come in for the interview and meet with the recruiter. Then take a wonderlic test. Then meet with potential future coworker(s) for the interview. Basic interview with questions about resume, experience, and how you would handle certain situations.

Interview Questions

• Suppose you have eight billiard balls. One of them is defective — it weighs more than the others. How do you tell, using a balance, which ball is defective in two weighings?   1 Answer

PMO Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (West Palm Beach, FL) in June 2014.

Interview

Behavioral Interviewing in a panel setting with Wonderlick test. The interview consists of a phone screen with the recruiter and then moves into a panel interview with key leaders and peers to the role

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (West Palm Beach, FL).

Interview

My resume got the door open, but I was given several tests, first by HR and later by other analysts so that was good, but looking good always seemed more important than knowing a lot.

They turn down a lot of good people so I have not cracked the puzzle of their HR practices.

Interview Questions

• The technical aptitude test is thorough. I would not apply to be an analyst there if you don't know databases, oracle, SQL, etc. because they do know what it takes.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was unemployed for the first offer so I just took it, but had to pretty much strong arm them for well deserved raises. I have heard of generosity in upper management levels, but as a tech-centric worker (not a people person) i was treated as no more than a service person, though my skills and education far exceeds most of theirs.

Contract Management Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Washington, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (Fort Washington, PA) in April 2014.

Interview

You'll be first contacted by phone. First interview is with hr person. Second is with management. During third interview you have to take an IQ test. If you're accepted they will notify you by phone. Dug testing is also done as well. Also if you have done anything illegal in your past you will not get hired as they do a complete background check as well.

Interview Questions

• They ask standard interview questions. What did you do at your previous job, how did you get along with your co-workers etc.   Answer Question