Ocwen Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 19, 2017

2.8

Collections Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coppell, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (Coppell, TX).

Interview

It was so weird. I thought I did super bad but I guess I did not. Everyone seemed friendly. The facilities are decent. But I do not know if I should Accept the job or not. The company has such bad reviews.

HELOC Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (West Palm Beach, FL) in June 2014.

Interview

Initial phone screening with a company-employed recruiter. They send an email with a personality test based on which words you select. Come in for the interview and meet with the recruiter. Then take a wonderlic test. Then meet with potential future coworker(s) for the interview. Basic interview with questions about resume, experience, and how you would handle certain situations.

Interview Questions

• Suppose you have eight billiard balls. One of them is defective — it weighs more than the others. How do you tell, using a balance, which ball is defective in two weighings?   1 Answer

PMO Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (West Palm Beach, FL) in June 2014.

Interview

Behavioral Interviewing in a panel setting with Wonderlick test. The interview consists of a phone screen with the recruiter and then moves into a panel interview with key leaders and peers to the role

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (West Palm Beach, FL).

Interview

My resume got the door open, but I was given several tests, first by HR and later by other analysts so that was good, but looking good always seemed more important than knowing a lot.

They turn down a lot of good people so I have not cracked the puzzle of their HR practices.

Interview Questions

• The technical aptitude test is thorough. I would not apply to be an analyst there if you don't know databases, oracle, SQL, etc. because they do know what it takes.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was unemployed for the first offer so I just took it, but had to pretty much strong arm them for well deserved raises. I have heard of generosity in upper management levels, but as a tech-centric worker (not a people person) i was treated as no more than a service person, though my skills and education far exceeds most of theirs.

Contract Management Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Washington, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (Fort Washington, PA) in April 2014.

Interview

You'll be first contacted by phone. First interview is with hr person. Second is with management. During third interview you have to take an IQ test. If you're accepted they will notify you by phone. Dug testing is also done as well. Also if you have done anything illegal in your past you will not get hired as they do a complete background check as well.

Interview Questions

• They ask standard interview questions. What did you do at your previous job, how did you get along with your co-workers etc.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial in December 2013.

Interview

I worked with a recruiter initially. I had two phone interviews and two in person interviews due to confusion on preferred location. Met with Director and Senior Manager. Required to take a wonderlic test as well as a personality test.

Interview Questions

• Asked basic job questions. Also asked test questions such as problem solvers.   Answer Question

Senior Document Control Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (West Palm Beach, FL) in October 2013.

Interview

It was quick and included two people from management to conduct the interview. When the interview began, it was like i was interviewing them for the job. They were so unprepared and they kept staring at my resume like they were just notified that i was coming to be interviewed.

Interview Questions

• Q: What do you know about our company and why did you apply?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No. It was already written in stone regarding the job requisition requirements.

Senior Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coppell, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (Coppell, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

Manager was honest about being buried with work, the lack of supporting people and resources, and difficulty of the situation. Questions were answered honestly, no candy coating. A good interview experience overall.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and give examples from everyday life to show that.   Answer Question

Loan Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coppell, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (Coppell, TX) in July 2013.

Interview

IQ Test, Drug Test, 1 Interview

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (West Palm Beach, FL) in June 2013.

Interview

Strange, VERY strange process. I was out of a job and somewhat desperate. The recruiter had contacted me before about positions and I had declined. I contacted her and she indicated there were positions open. I was surprised by how casual she was about the whole thing--she simply asked if I wanted to come in for an interview the next day. The interviewers were awkward, unprepared and did not make any indication of my success. However, two days later the recruiter called with the offer. She continued to stress the low pay and her nervousness that I would leave, which definitely should have been red flags. On top of it, they sent me the wrong offer letter with a different position than I had interviewed for! Stay away from this company--the pay and company culture are terrible!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about about a time you encountered a problem and how you overcame it.   Answer Question