Ocwen Financial Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ocwen Financial Manager Interview Questions

3.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial in December 2013.

Interview

I worked with a recruiter initially. I had two phone interviews and two in person interviews due to confusion on preferred location. Met with Director and Senior Manager. Required to take a wonderlic test as well as a personality test.

Interview Questions

• Asked basic job questions. Also asked test questions such as problem solvers.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ocwen Financial

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (West Palm Beach, FL) in August 2012.

Interview

interview process was weird, unprofessional and quick. the recruiter was "hyper" and rambled. this was my first interview and the impression was horrible. he was easy to talk to, but he also seems preoccupied. it was unprofessional and he did not ask me questions about me. there was no formal process. they seemed very desperate for people to come on board. there are a lot of issues there and many of the employees are unhappy.

Interview Questions

• there are two personalty tests and a skills test. the test is timed and you have to get all the questions completed in 12 minutes.   Answer Question

the recruiter told me that his boss recently relocated to the Cayman islands for tax shelter with the company. he stated the company might not be around in the US much longer. there is a lot of jobs in india. i had a few offers and made a decision to go with another company with more stability.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

This was a quick, clear and precise process which was completed in less than 10 working days. there were different types of screening processes and each of them were very precise to the requirement and the candidate was made to feel comfortable during all the interviews. this was a smooth process overall.

Interview Questions

• Describe one difficult situation faces and how did you deal with it   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiations