Oddup Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Oddup

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Oddup

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Oddup (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got a response fairly quickly. However the interview experience was rather disappointing. Hiring manager did not have much clue of the product and wouldn't bother to explain further when a few of probe questions were being asked about competition and general operational questions.

Moreover the interview tone was in an unfriendly/condescending manner, huge turn off on my end. Pay was definitely on the low side.

Interview Questions

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oddup (Melbourne (Australia)) in December 2015.

Interview

Oddup were very detailed in their interview process and always asked questions after responses were given around my experiences to really assess if I knew what I was talking about.
    There was a comprehensive set of behavioral and technical questions followed by a 30 minute assessment. This was followed by a comprehensive reference check.

Interview Questions

• Q: Have you worked with developers across continents to deliver a complex solution, if so how did you resolve conflicts and how did you overcome timezone and any work cultural differences.   Answer Question