Odessa Technologies Functional Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Odessa Technologies Functional Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Dec 2, 2016

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Odessa Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Useless process. They play with the future and minds of candidates. Visited the campus for the process, conducted two rounds and shortlisted 5 candidates. They asked all of us to Bangalore for the process and did not select even a single candidate.
The same thing has happened in many institutions, they call people to Bangalore just to reject them.
I would suggest to not trust on these people as the same has been happening and can happen again and again

Interview Questions

• Basic questions, about the company and a lot of Finance questions on accounts   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Odessa Technologies

Functional Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Odessa Technologies in November 2016.

Interview

It was a Skype interview. It was supposed to be a direct interview for all candidates. But their HR was not well, apparently, so they took GD, then interview.
    I couldn't even see the HR cause she had turned the camera away from herself to face the wall. (WTF?!)
    Interview itself was pretty general, they tested my knowledge of the company and the role.

Interview Questions

• What is the need for a functional analyst in the company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Odessa Technologies (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

I applied through Campus recruitment. First there was Group discussion, followed by TAT(thematic apperception test). This test is truly based on creativity and English. Need to go through some sample TAT tests to understand the test. the test is a bit different compared to routine tests. However, it is not difficult.This test was followed by two rounds of interview. One is HR and the other is technical.

Interview Questions

• Asked to design an e-commerce website. Questions based on my CV, favorite company, why Odessa etc. Only one interviewer in the panel. Questions were mostly general. Need to substantiate the answers. Asked questions based on replies.   1 Answer

Functional Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Odessa Technologies.

Interview

the company came to my college for campus recruitment... first round of group discussion, which they took almost half the people in a group... then an HR interview... final technical interview at their office in bangalore. the HR interview seems very casual... but they wont take you :P .. could not tell exactly what they were looking for.

Interview Questions

• Technical interview:

1. Tell about yourself

2. How will your background fit this role

3. Questions relating to SIP

4. You are selling a pen, what will be your journal entry

5. What is escrow account
      HR questions:

1. Tell about urself

2. Why Odessa

3. Tell something that you have done out of your comfort zone. What difficulties you faced

in it?

Functional Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Odessa Technologies.

Interview

There were 4 rounds conducted in total, of which the first 3 are conducted in the campus itself. Each round is an eliminatory one and the candidates who clear the 3 rounds are called for the final round at the company location.
    Round 1: Group Discussion
    Round 2: TAT (Thematic Apperception Test)
    Round 3: HR interview
    Round 4: Interview with the COO (Chief Operating Officer)

Functional Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Odessa Technologies.

Interview

Consisted of 4 rounds. GD (abstract topics) TAT, Interview 1 (technical and HR) and interview 2 (at their Bangalore office). They put you at ease but may or may not hire. Recruitment process is bad.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about yourself.
      2. Why Odessa? Why the role?
      3. Questions on Website Design
      4. Questions on Product Development
      5. Questions from resume
      6. Situation questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Odessa Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

1st round GD and 2nd round was TAT and there were two personal interviews after this one with HR and the next round was interview with the COO, at their office in Bangalore.
    GD was easy for me, since our group had got a simple and direct topic about relating to ethics but my friends found it difficult to clear the GD since their topic was complicated.
    the next round TAT was difficult, most of the people who cleared the GD got washed out in this round, this round required a lot imagination and putting that out as a concept.
    HR round was tricky, they asked a lot of questions and only few make it to the next round.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about urself
      Formulas of ratios and financial concepts
      Design a website for a provision store which wants to follow e-commerce path

Functional Analyst Interview

Interview

Four Rounds- First GD for which they prefer giving abstract topics like "We are working on it", "Does world need another Hitler?". Second round is a TAT(Thematic Apperception Test), Third is an HR cum Technical Round and the last round is one on one meeting with COO of the company.

Functional Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Odessa Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

Applied through campus, 1st round was a GD round with topics on retail sector and FDI, Second round was TAT test and third and fourth round was Interview rounds(HR,COO). It was a very good and light interview session with lot of discussion on CV. HR team was nice and supportive asking questions based on your interests and core competencies.The company is nice to work with a lot of exposure and learning opportunities.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Functional Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Odessa Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

It was through campus selection and the process was very simple and easy too. It had 4 rounds of interview
    1. GD
    2. TAT - Thematic Apperception Test
    3. HR Round
    4. COO round

Interview Questions

• The HR round had simple questions like, Will I be able to relocate to Bangalore and also questions where I was asked to imagine a product and design the interface for the product.
      The COO round is a bit tricky. The COO would ask question which you would have never expected. He would ask the questions on Mathematics(mainly on parabola, hyperbola, eclipse etc)
      1 Answer