Odgers Berndtson Executive Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Odgers Berndtson Executive Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Odgers Berndtson

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Odgers Berndtson (Washington, DC) in January 2018.

Interview

Very easy process, I interviewed with four people in the company total. First I had a phone screen with Office Manager, then interviews with two executives I would support, as well as Operations Manager.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Odgers Berndtson

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Odgers Berndtson (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Very nice two rounds. Was offered the job immediately and gave up another role so I could accept this one because there was such a good feeling from the manager involved. When everything was ready to go, fours days before I was due to start they asked me to come back and meet the rest of the team for lunch and a relaxed "getting to know you" sessions. They lied. When I got there they grilled me like it was the first round of interviews all over again. Lunch was weird - one fee-earner was positively hostile for no reason. They talked about "internal restructuring" and made it very clear their usual assistant had been moved elsewhere and he wasn't happy. When we parted they still said, "see you Monday" but the next day I had a call from HR to say they'd changed their mind. I gave up a role and waited a month so that I could start a job you'd offered me on the spot and then you did that. Badly played Odgers. Shame on you.

Interview Questions

• The usual - who are you, experience, specific scenarios you've encountered that are relevant, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Odgers Berndtson (London, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

Four separate interviews with various members, two tests. Process took around 6 weeks and 6 hours of interviewing.

Was offered the role this was then retracted when it came to signing a contract. I had great chemistry with the fee-earner I was being in to support, but the feedback was that the larger team I met during the last interview of "formalities" someone obviously didn't think I made the cut.

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Odgers Berndtson (London, England (UK)).

Interview

4 stage interviews, 2 tests.
    Meet everyone from HR personnel to EA team leader and whomever you were to support to see if you are a good fit to the team.