Office Angels Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Office Angels Administrator Interview Questions

Interviews at Office Angels

2.0

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Office Angels (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in March 2013.

Interview

Don't have their act together at all - lost my CV on three occasions in one day, rang my references twice before and twice after the interview, and I actually had the company they were interviewing me for complain to me about their performance when I went for the second round interview, apologising that they likely would not hire me so they could end the contract with this company. As I've been working with HR people in large organisations for the past three years and shared this story with them , I've been informed there's an informal veto on using this company as a temp supplier given their staggering incompetence.

Interview Questions

I doubted they'd be able to pay me correctly + they had supplied me with the wrong details of the job, which I only found out at interiew.

Other Interview Reviews for Office Angels

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Office Angels.

Interview

Pretty chill, just a general chat going over CV. Asked what kind of roles I was looking for, travel and availability, etc. Super relaxed agency, happy to get you in as soon as possible.

Interview Questions