Office Depot Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

2.1

26 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Representative I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Office Depot (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Work temporary approximately 90 days, actually perform the task being required, including any paperwork which accompanies the task, receive and reply to offer of employment, start work on company salary.

Copy and Print Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Office Depot (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

2 short interviews
    1st with department manager
    2nd with store manager
    Online assessment

Had to take the online assessment inside the store and the store received the results immediately. The interview with department manager was less than an hour. Then was sent to drug testing. After receiving those results I had my interview with the store manager that lasted about 30 minutes.

Merchandising Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Office Depot (Norcross, GA).

Interview

I applied online and they called me that same day. That was a red flag for me. When they contacted me, they said that I don't qualify because I won't be available on weekends according to my application. I made sure to state that I will be available on weekends on my application before I submitted it to them. Another red flag for me. I was invited back for a second interview. When I arrived at the location for my interview, the person who was supposed to interview had me waiting over an hour. He said that he forgot that I was there. When the interview began, he asked me what position I'm applying for. He act as if he never seen my application or resume because he asked me for my resume and to fill out an application right there during the interview. This shows that he never saw my application or my resume. The interview was about 15 minutes long. I was asked questions that could be answered by looking at my resume. He was unprepared for the interview. I was rushed out of the store after the interview. Thank you for wasting my time and my resources with this so called job interview.

Retail Printing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conyers, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Office Depot (Conyers, GA) in December 2015.

Interview

This was my very first interview. I applied the beginning of November for the Mechandising Stock position. I actually just forgot that I had even applied there but the Assistant Manager called me in December to come in for an interview for the printing position because they were looking to hire immediately. The interview was on a Friday and she said I'd be contacted by Monday after the interviewed other candidates if I got the job. Although I ended up not getting the job, she said that seemed determined and ready to work, it was still a great experience for my first job interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Most of the questions were about my personality and how I would react in "X" situations.   Answer Question

Senior Sales Consultant - Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Office Depot (Kennesaw, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

This was an internal hire. I was promoted from Sales Consultant to Senior Sales Consultant. The interview consisted of very generic questions about my experience working for the company thus far. No skills or competency based questions were asked. I was very overqualified for the position and the interviewer knew that.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about working for Office Depot?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Snellville, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Office Depot (Snellville, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

Filed out app was asked to come in negotiate pay and I was hired took jab put 2 weeks to get put on schedule but green I was working 34 to 40 hours a week

Retail Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Office Depot (Fayetteville, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

Me and the manager kept in touch for weeks until the interview. However, on the day of the interview, he neglected to tell me that he went out of town and he never told anyone that I was coming in. Because of that, the employee who ended up interviewing me didn't have my information like my resume and application and it was a waste of time. After that, I kept calling the manager back to reschedule but I was always put on hold or I was hung up on. Overall, it was a very negative experience.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about this job?   1 Answer

Associate Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Office Depot (Norcross, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

Welcoming and friend. Interviewed with a panel of 3 managers. They followed up with a second interview and let me know if I had an offer within 10 days.

Interview Questions

• Describe my best/worst qualities.
      How many golf balls can fit into a schoolbus (looking for analytical thinking, not a number).   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Office Depot (Atlanta, GA) in October 2013.

Interview

I walked into the store and inquired about a position. I was informed to apply online and follow-up. I had a very basic 1:1 interview with general questions. I interviewed with only the Assistant Manager. There were no situational questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Office Depot   1 Answer

Copy and Print Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Office Depot (Atlanta, GA) in September 2013.

Interview

I applied online. Two weeks later I got a phone call went in for an interview. Got a call back took the assessment and started the next day . Interview was very smooth and I asked him just as many questions as he asked me

Interview Questions

• Who do I admire in my life and why? Why would I like to work for the company,   Answer Question