Office Depot CPD Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Office Depot CPD Associate Interview Questions

3.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in San Marcos, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Office Depot (San Marcos, TX).

Interview

It was a simple interview with the hiring manager and assistant supervisor. Ask general behavioral based questions and availability. Was asked specifically about experience in my designated department and about being detail oriented.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Office Depot

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Office Depot (Birmingham, AL) in January 2013.

Interview

Was odd... skipped the whole application process... went all the way to drug testing... wasn't called for a month... when I was in... took months to get my first check.

Interview Questions

• My store manager was pretty straight forward with his questionnaire, so no issues here.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Annapolis, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Office Depot (Annapolis, MD) in November 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed by the Store Manager. He was very nice, polite, and professional. He didn't ask about my resume although they did request a copy before the interview. He also asked if I had prior experience in this field, and if I had worked in a similar environment. I was also informed that they would not hire an individual whoo is not willing to work Sundays.

Interview Questions

• How would you meet and greet an overwhelmed and frustrated customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was a kind of take it or leave it kind if negotiation..and since I was desperate for a job at that point, I had no other choice other than to take the offer at hand.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Office Depot (San Francisco, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

Talk to a manager, be related to current employee. in my case, I talked to a manager four years ago, and this year they had an opening, after I applied to every branch in the region, in every way available, and made every bold statement that doesn't oblige an excuse.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work for minimum wage?   1 Answer