Office Depot Interview Questions in Delray Beach, FL | Glassdoor

Office Depot Interview Questions in Delray Beach, FL

1.8

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Delray Beach, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Office Depot (Delray Beach, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

When I arrived at 10am that morning, I was told to have a seat by Jason. After filling out the form , It was approximately 45minutes before he actually had the chance to Interview me while he was assisting a sweet Lil lady.
    I asked how much longe shall I leave my form or tell my ride to leave , Jason apologizes and said I'll be with you shortly. So I waited and He proceeded with the QA.

Interview Questions

• Jason asked how well is my patience? I stated I do have a High volume .
      Jason was as I see you waited patiently, Then he went on by asking me do I have former office skills? I let him know yes I do. I'm no Computer whiz but I've worked up to 9 programs one was AS400. Typing, Filing, photocopy, Printer, and MSword etc.
      1 Answer
    • Do I have office skills?   1 Answer
    • How well is my patience ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I'm going to give your application & resume to my manager so he can take a look at it.
    And we'll get back with you.

Compensation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Delray Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Office Depot (Delray Beach, FL) in December 2011.

Interview

Very good. Got thru everyone i needed to meet right away. Friendly interviewers. Met decision makers. Got an offer on the spot. Gave me all the information I needed in order to be able to make an informed decision. Showed me a picture of what i would get into. Gave me a tour of my work environment. Showed interest in getting to know me as a candidate.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didnt negotiate

Web Designer/Developer, UI Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Delray Beach, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Office Depot (Delray Beach, FL) in September 2010.

Interview

Experienced Manager Asked me several questions about my experience and my skill set, and attentively listened to my answers. He was very nice and knowledgeable. I had brought a sample prototype with me, and he was delighted to see it. This was back in 1999. Sorry I was not able to pick that date since the drop-down went back no further than 2010.

Interview Questions

• How to draw a table in HTML.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very good. Worked through a Staffing Agency.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Delray Beach, FL

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Office Depot (Delray Beach, FL) in April 2008.

Interview

Started with a phone screen with an internal recruiter. Soon after a phone interview was scheduled with the hiring manager and department VP. Several weeks later was flown to Delray Beach, FL to interview at the corporate office. On site interviews consisted of 5 1:1 interviews, lunch with a peer, & finished the day with the HR rep. Long day of intervewing and the questions were a mix of standard and behavioral based. Was called several days later and informally told that an offer would be made and the formal offer was emailed a week or so later.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when....   1 Answer