Office Depot Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Office Depot Intern Interview Questions

3.2

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Office Depot in April 2010.

Interview

First round phone interview with human resource rep. Second round interview with manager. Got offer fairly quickly after second round interview.
Everyone in the office was very friendly and welcoming. the culture was one of inclusion. The company also has a charity organization affiliated with it that you can get involved with.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Office Depot

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Office Depot (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2008.

Interview

Interviewed several canidates that applied through University. Canidates for position should be junior or senior status. Best to have a marketing degree and high GPA. They look for motivated and professional individuals. Experience in professional business settings is a plus. Should follow up via email to get edge. Research the company!

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Office Depot.

Interview

After a resume drop, I was notified that I made the 2nd round and sent a long written questionnaire. A week or two later I had 2 phone interviews with HR and then a phone interview with a senior manager in the department I would be working with. Typical questions for the most part, it seemed to be more of a cultural fit interview. There was also a background check and drug test.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been faced with an ethical problem in the workplace? Describe.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cluj-Napoca (Romania)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Office Depot (Cluj-Napoca (Romania)) in October 2016.

Interview

There was a group interview and we did a role play. We were on a deserted island and each candidate received a paper in regards to their job. We had to sacrifice 5 people in order to survive and had to bring arguments about why are we essential to the team.