Office Depot Cashier/Design Print Ship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Office Depot Cashier/Design Print Ship Interview Questions

2.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Enterprise, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Office Depot (Enterprise, AL) in April 2015.

Interview

It was a standard interview, he had my profile printed out and reviewed it before talking with me. He told me there were multiple positions he wanted filled and asked which ones I would like best.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Office Depot

Anonymous Employee in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Office Depot (Evansville, IN) in July 2014.

Interview

It was fast...like fast food lol it was a your hired see you in on monday

That's really what happened ....I don't know what else to say . They really needed people and was happy I was interested. They asked if I wanted to do copy and print too so I said sure why not. manager at the time was a real relaxed guy so interviewing me took 10-15mins tops

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Office Depot (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2011.

Interview

well it was about 8 years ago so I don't remember all that much.
    But it helped that I knew an associate that worked there.
    I think I only had to talk to the store manager.

Anonymous Employee in Lawrence, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Office Depot (Lawrence, KS) in February 2008.

Interview

I walked in and asked if they were hiring and got an application. I came back later and turned it in and they said I had to take a test on their computer. Basically I don't think its okay to steal, etc. Once passed, they called and set up an interview. I met with the store manager and had basic questions: Why do you want to work here, etc. Then I they did a background check on me (took a week or so to get back to me) and I was hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was part time associate position so no. I got 7.50 an hour (part time during college).