Office Depot Css-1 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Office Depot Css-1 Interview Questions

2.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Wellington, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Office Depot (Wellington, FL) in July 2013.

Interview

Got a call for a 1st interview and didn't hear back for 3 weeks then got a call for a 2nd interview and was hired on the spot. Gave me a paper for a drug test and that was it. Afterwards. you do the training and you are ready to start working!

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about yourself
    How would you handle an unpleasant customer?
    What do you know about office depot?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Office Depot

CSS-1 Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Office Depot in January 2013.

Interview

I applied in person and took their assessment test at a different location, but got a phone call from the store manager at this location to apply there and come in for an interview. Submitted the application and got called in for the interview. After a short interview was hired on the spot, and started a few weeks later after the drug test/background check was completed.

Interview Questions

• You've just helped a customer select a new printer, what would you do next?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Office Depot (New Orleans, LA) in January 2012.

Interview

I applied online and took the in store test. I got a call back for an interview about a week later. Showed up to the interview 5 minutes earlier, had to wait about 20 min to be interviewed. The interview was a 1 on 1 with the store mangers, consisting of pretty easy questions and just generally questions about my life. My hobbys ect.

Interview Questions

• If you were selling a printer, what would you sell with it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offered me a job on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Office Depot (Greensboro, NC) in April 2011.

Interview

I filled out a paper application and was told that I also would need to come back to the store to do an assessment on the computer. I was called for an interview about 2-3 days later. After the first interview, I was scheduled for a second interview with the store manager. Both interviews were pretty much the same and pretty simple. (I think they do two interviews because the store manager makes the final decision, to weed out the candidates that are not suitable.) It took about a week and a half for me. Afterwards, they will make you submit to a drug test which takes another few days before your results come back. I don't know about other stores, but mine takes a while to get back to you so just be patient.

Interview Questions

• Can you give me an example of good customer service?   Answer Question
    • Give an example of good management and poor management skills.   Answer Question

CSS-1 Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Office Depot in May 2011.

Interview

Applied online, went in the store to take the personality test. After about 2 days was contacted for an interview. Interview was with Assistant Manager, and was very easy. Basically just had to describe myself and why I would make a good computer salesman.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate that if I did well in the computer sales department, they would promote me to a CSS-II