Office Depot Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Office Depot Interview Questions

Updated Jun 16, 2017

2.1

CSS II, Copy Center Interview

Interview

The hiring and interview process was very smooth. I interviewed with both of the store managers and was taken through the typical testing steps. Overall I would say the process was competent and not out of the ordinary. Both of the managers were courteous and showed respect even though they had situations in the store that needed their attention.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question I had to answer was how I would handle some situations that had come into that specific store.   Answer Question

Customer Service Specialist I Interview

Interview

Hiring process is completely online, managers have no control on who gets sent to which store. Then you have to answer a questionnaire in the store. Interview process is quick and speedy and by then you probably already have the job. (At least in my case.)

Interview Questions

• The most difficult situation is convincing customers how PC/Android is better than Apple.   Answer Question

Department Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Office Depot.

Interview

Easy interview, just wear nice clothes and shave. As long as you pass the 110 question survey you will get the offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Interview

Recruited from a campus recruiting event. Did a phone interview, and then an in-person interview with the hiring manager because I was local

Customer Service Representative I Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Office Depot (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Applied online, completed assesment in store after receving call back wqithin 12 hours. After 4 hours I filled out background information and drug test, interviewed with the AGM, and GM. oay is 8.25 and hour max

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

District Manager Interview

Interview

Basic phone call screen and in person interview process; it was very quick process; took about 2 weeks from start to finish where the offer came in. The whole process was professional but lacked any real authentic interest; just seemed to want to get through it even though their interest level was good as I ultimately got the offer pending background screen process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time....not difficult but never easy to answer to fit the purpose of what they are looking for   Answer Question

Negotiation

somewhat; offered a signing bonus; probably could have asked for more salary as their was some room it seems but I found their offer fair and did not want to go much higher and risk being too high

Interview

Long process, to apply and interviews went in at least 3 days within 2 weeks to fill out paper work

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Office Depot.

Interview

Easy Process, not as structured as I expected. Very family feeling right from the start. Two interviews, your possible manager first then Senior management.

Ccs Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Office Depot.

Interview

Few questions about selling

Negotiation

Interview

They want people who can sell anything over the phone