Office Depot Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 25, 2017

2.2

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parkersburg, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Office Depot (Parkersburg, WV) in December 2016.

Interview

I first had a phone interview with Human Resources, then an in-person interview with the store manager. After the in person interview, the manager said the next step was setting up an interview with the District Manager.

Interview Questions

• Are you available to work nights, weekends and holidays?   1 Answer

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Office Depot (Indianapolis, IN) in December 2016.

Interview

Initial phone screen interview w/ recruiting firm happening this AM. Have had several emails and one call w/ recruiter. Initial skype interview was cancelled and rescheduled. Has not yet occurred

Category Merchant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Office Depot.

Interview

Phone interview with HR. The interview seemed to go well. I had the experience and skills needed. The HR rep stated she was going to call back for a 1:1 interview with hiring manager, but never called. I sent her a followup email and called with no response.

Operations Manager Interview

Interview

Fair, but to many layers of people to interview with. Had to interview with 4 different managers before getting to the decision maker for the position. Offer was finally made after the fourth interview

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynnwood, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Office Depot (Lynnwood, WA) in November 2016.

Interview

apply online
    assessment.
    1st interview appointment.
    interview for 20 min.
    2nd interview appointment .
    offer.
    background check .
    start working
    it takes about 3 weeks , but the interview was simple .
    the interviewer was nice , he was the store manager , and he is very helpful .

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Office Depot (Austin, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process was slow and it took over a month to hear from them then they set my training class that was supposed to start in January by instead it it started over a month latter which sucked because i was without a job for a month because of putting in notice to other employer .

CPD Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Marcos, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Office Depot (San Marcos, TX).

Interview

It was a simple interview with the hiring manager and assistant supervisor. Ask general behavioral based questions and availability. Was asked specifically about experience in my designated department and about being detail oriented.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Office Depot (Miami, FL).

Interview

As a new hire,the interview process can last for up to three hours. You will be meeting with the hiring manager, the director of the department ,and other people from the team to see if you will be a great fit for the team and also for you as well to decide if this opportunity will be great fit

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Office Depot.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy. I came into the store and had an interview with the store manager. The important part of the interview was trying to sell one item but once they were attached to that item I had to add another item to their shopping cart.

Interview Questions

• If our are trying to sell me a pen, what other items might you add to the customers shopping list?   1 Answer

Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Office Depot (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Panel interview. Behavioral questions and few technical. Dont be under or overqualified or they will pass on you. Be anticipating what they look for to stay ahead of the game. They are very friendly so throw a joke if you wish, they liked that.

Other job