Office Depot Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 26, 2017

2.7

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Manager Interview

Interview

horrible and not very long they were late and busy do not work for this company they do not know what they are doing and are about to go under

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Office Depot

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Office Depot (Boca Raton, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

too many questions asked by too many people on too many days in a week followed by a second round of too many questions asked by too many people from different departments, all talking in silos.

Interview Questions

• How much salary do you require?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Office Depot in September 2013.

Interview

behavioral interview model. requires that the interview is more input from the applicant and less dragging information out on the part of the interviewer. Be prepared to give real world job experience answers to questions such as "Tell me about a time when", or "Give me an example of"..."Tell me about a situation when you"

Interview Questions

• What do you think your most difficult challenge will be if you are offered this position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Office Depot (Boca Raton, FL) in May 2010.

Interview

it first consisted meeting on campus where then i was asked for a phone interview. the phone interview was general questions to see if there was a fit with the company. 3 days later i was invited for an in office were there were 3 interview - fit, fit, technical.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Office Depot (Tampa, FL) in January 2010.

Interview

Asked a handful of questions regarding situations from previous jobs and what I would do in certain situations.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were particularly difficult, they were just very boring questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiated wage, I had previous retail experience and argued politely that if I were to work I needed a little more money.

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Office Depot (Boca Raton, FL) in February 2009.

Interview

Nothing extraordinary - just going over my resume and some additional questions about accomplishments. Several interviews with different people, all of them similar.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Office Depot in April 2008.

Interview

This was so long ago I am not sure.

Interview Questions

• How do you think we can help motivate people?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They had pre-set salaries. I told them my minimum and they matched it.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Office Depot in March 2008.

Interview

I applied online and didn't hear anything for a couple of days, then I called and was called back for a phone interview which lasted about 30 minutes. We talked about sports and women.