Office Depot Stocker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Office Depot Stocker Interview Questions

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Myrtle Beach, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Office Depot (Myrtle Beach, SC) in January 2012.

Interview

I was shopping in store and asked to speak with management. When I was approached by the general manager, I asked if he was hiring. He said yes, in a very welcoming way, and he explained process. I put application in online and then he called and we set up an appointment to do the in store personality test. A week or two passed and I was called to come in for an interview. I again felt very welcomed and the general manager gave me great recognition of my skills and personality test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Other Interview Reviews for Office Depot

Stocker Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Office Depot in August 2010.

Interview

It was kind disjointed. the application process was difficult. the website was hard to navigate. once in i had 2 interviews. 1 with asst manager and one with store manager. both fairly easy. then drug screen and background check.

Interview Questions

• what was a bad situation with a customer and how did i handle it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Office Depot (Reno, NV) in July 2010.

Interview

To be honest with you. He basically had me hired in the back of his mind. I filled out the personality test on the computer kiosk at the store, and he called me 15 minutes later commending on my score.

Really, I just lied on the test. Basically I clicked Strongly Agree on anything GOOD. And Strongly Disagree on anything BAD.

Then during the interview I stated I used to serve in the United States Marines and I can handle pressure very well. He basically hired me before my mandatory drug test.